Maybe something for AZ to think about???

J

JstMeandMyBow

* New Ineligibility Periods for Elk License Recipients.
* Beginning in 2004. the ineligibility period to apply for, obtain or purchase a future elk license has changed. A person issued an antlerless elk license in 2004 is not eligible to apply for, obtain or purchase an elk license from 2005 through 2014. In addition, any person issued an elk license for the taking of a bull elk after 2003 is not eligible to apply for, obtain or purchase an elk license for the remainder of his or her life.*
This is the ruleing for elk in Michigan, would this work for NR in AZ, once they obtain a elk, bull or cow period? Granted they only have a heard of about 800-900 elk, and they only give out about 140 some tags. But this is the main rule period! IT seems they are thinking and managing their herds. I think this is for instate hunters, as I dont know if out of state can even apply I need to read more on it. But I thought this concept for NR for AZ may be something to think about!! I dont dislike NR's I have a bad taste for USO, but I also know that not all guides are like them! I am just sad that I can not seem to achieve a elk tag, and I live here and have all my life! Something has to give sooner or later. I was so excited, and then to be a no draw AGAIN, I have to say for this lady hunter brought tears to my eyes! I have no other agend other than its a goal of mine to get a bull one day, when I dont know...but someday I will accomplish this goal!
JstMe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom