mayorkas got impeached

feddoc

Long Time Member
Big deal. Politicians cannot be trusted.

Impeaching him is just a formality and it appears as though no one on either side will do the right thing and start firing those responsible for the border crisis. All they seem to care about is maintaining their position in life and giving lip service to the rest of us.

But, hopefully they'll drag all the sh*t he did (or more importantly--didn't do) for all the public to hear! Well, I can hope anyway.

It’s all a big show that amounts to nothing. Most of them are all on the same side, in it for themselves, and know at any point each of them could get the same treatment if they step out of line.

Nothing will change in our govt until real punishment happens. Bring back tall trees and short ropes….we’ll see **** change in a hurry.

If we can't impeach Myorkas than I highly doubt anything will ever change.

It really shouldn't matter what side of the isle you're on, what's been going on at the border impacts every single one of us. I really wish the vast population of us, both left and right, not the extremes would just stand together and demand change and if it doesn't happen a social media campaign gets started to vote all of the offenders out of office.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom