McCain this McCain that

Zigga

Long Time Member
I noticed all the negative posts about Obama on here so I thought I'd start positive posts about McCain. Here it goes and please add to it if you like.

His wife was hot 30 years ago. Ok, your turn.

He is not saying that we should air up our tires and have more auto checkups to lesson gas comsuption to match the oil we would get if we drilled more. I hope he stays to that "GREAT ADVICE", it just proves to everyone, even morons, that he should not be taken serious and is a buffoon in a suit.
We could give you alot more Zigga, but why waste our breath on a dreamer who does not know when to come in out the rain.

RELH

I think they both suck.

I really have no intention to vote for either. I quit settling after this last election. Call it wasting a vote or what ever you like. I may vote for Barr or write in a good candidate.

I won't vote for Obama as he is too liberal for me. I give two $h!ts about what his wife wrote in college or whether he wears a flag on his lapel, what bothers me is he has no record of anything. Has never worked in private industry, has never been in the military, has never done anything that doesn't involve recieving a government paycheck, He has not authored any great pieces of legislation, doesn't appear to grasp people different then himself and he is a tax and spender which our country does not need at this point in it's history.

I can't vote for McCain because I don't like his stance on the war, I don't like his fiscal policy and I hate his ideas on the border.

There is no lesser of two evils they both suck.

Nemont

The only chance the righties have is to not talk about McCain, that's why we see 300 anti Obama threads and no reasons to vote for McCain threads. same thing with the national campaign, as we see the kool aid works on all levels.

Obama is scary, black and young so play it safe and vote for the old white guy. now that's a strong platform to rally around.

If every negative comment about Obama had to be followed by a positive aspect of McCain it would be mighty quiet around here. just why should we vote for an old coot who wants to start WWIII, legalize all the wet backs, add to the deficet and thinks a gas tax holliday it the cure for the economy.

They both suck, going negative to decide who sucks worse is apt to backfire. since by election time many voters will realize the have no good options they may just vote for the most likeable looser, and McCain's negative whining ads just like the whining about Obama threads half of which are not even true make McCain less likeable.

I will agree?they both suck?.but you can't just dismiss it and say they both suck. We still have the highest standard of living in the world but the storm clouds are thick. Okay here goes a chicken little the skies falling in rant. The Airlines, Auto Industry, Banks, Housing Lenders, Housing Markets, law enforcement crippled, the dollar is taking a beating, gas and oil, industry we used to rely on to give the uneducated a decent living gone, dropout rates through the roof, education standards to the lowest denominator, an Army of illegal invaders, blah?blah?.blah.

But with that said we still have the highest living standard?..there are degrees of steps down or level road. The bottom is much much lower that where we are. I see McCain a level road or maybe even a step down (I hate his illegal invader thoughts) I see Obabble as someone who could deeply damage our country. Liberal policies have been proven to be a failure over and over and he has just gotten his feet wet in the senate and is rated as the most liberal senate?.that is quite a distinction?..so just dismissing them and saying they both suck is the easy way out??this is critical pinpoint in our nations history and the LAST person we need is an Obama. We can survive McCain?we could have even survived Hillary. But Obama.....

I do not vote for Presidents based upon who I believe the country can "survive". I vote based upon how the candidate lines up with my values, views and concerns.

Obama and I have nothing in common as far as any of those, period. There is nothing in his plans for this country that I believe will fix anything or even help anyone but himself. He is a very liberal one term senator who has no record at all.

McCain has a record and I don't like most of it. He has sponsored bad legislation that was overturned by the USSC. He doesn't grasp economic issues at a time when that is paramount and he believes amnesty for illegals. I don't really care if he is a hard core conservative but what I care about is that he has voted for some really bad legislation over his career and even been the sponsor and author of some terrible bills.

So I can dismiss these two with the fact that IMO they both suck as candidates and which ever is elected to be President will suck just as much as they did as a candidate.

So another long winded way of saying I am not voting for either. I would rather vote my conscience this time then be forced to have only two choices. I know a third party candidate won't win but I don't want to be part of a problem. Already been there done that.

Nemont

Good points, that why I'll probably vote for Barr. that way which ever clown gets elected I'll be able to say I didn't vote for them.

I don't need a speech about how that's a bad attitude, if I really thought my vote would swing the election I'd put more effort into it.

I will agree on that we could definately have better choices it seems. I agree with Adventure. I would have voted for Hillary if she had been the only one runnig because we already know what she would be bringing to the table.
Obama just doesnt feel right. Not because he is black I could care less. I would vote for Colin Powell over him any day probably over Mccain If I knew more about his stances on issues.
Ok I will run for President. Im not old enough yet but will be when the next election comes around.
I promise to give every hunter a tax break so they can buy new equipment. and I promise to make congress pass laws for new drilling but the oil can only be used for hunters vehicles. SO we wont need much drilling.
I promise to personally arrange in person with any leader of a country who wants to fight, a televised cage fight with me. Winner takes all. No soldiers needed. I will bring back the tropps and build new posts and bases aloing the entire border so when anyone crosses onto it they can be legally shot. No arguments
Im all over this and just getting started. We need a normal person. Im JK about runnig cuz Im not normal. LOL
Im writing in Ted Nugent. Little more normal than me.LOL
Bugler

The best thing about McCain is.......the thing I like is......It just seems to me that......I think he will......

Hmmmmmm, good question Zigga!

Eel

I feel so much better hanging out with you guys now. Not one bs response about, "McCain will lower your taxes, fight for gun rights, protect this country, blahblahblah." w must have used all that hysteria up I guess. I am relieved. Now let's get back to Obama bashing.

YYYeeeee-Haaaaa!!!!! back to Obama bashing it is gonna be a good ole fashioned a$$ whoopin...while us Obama bashing hooligans get our bats out and Doc Martins laced up...why don't you liberal pansies spend a little time and those big brains of yours on Buglers other thread asking "Why Obama?" Last I checked that thread it was awfully quiet and have a feeling will remain quiet.

The Obama bashing is really a chorus of "Why not Obama", but bashing sounds so mean and mindless and easily dismissed. Do you not think these are valid concerns to explore???? This guy has more that a good chance to be President. Or are you really stupid enough to have fallen for this stage he and his handlers have cleverly set that any exploration of him, his history, relations and his motivations is just silly meanness...

Dupe writes "Good points, that why I'll probably vote for Barr. That way which ever clown gets elected I'll be able to say I didn't vote for them."

Does it really just boil down to that for you....you want to say na-na-na-na naaaaa I told you so.

But now that I give it more thought it is a good move for you it appears from you own words it is about telling people you are right?or saying your right. Really savvy move and I tip my hat. It is a win win for you. Just think of the endless joy you will have?of gleefully typing?.make it your tagline ?I told you so?. No matter what happens you have your ace in the hole. And there is nothing more of self inflating winning card than saying I told you so no matter what the consequences?

So fiction writer I'm not allowed to vote for Barr because you said so? fair enough, I think Obama sucks almost as bad as McBush but I'll vote for Obama just to cancel your vote.

Now I feel good about voting, you are truly stupid, all Obama needs is more right wing fruit bats like you. I'm actually going to do it just for fun now that I feel like my vote matters. thanks bud

NeMont and Dupe, a vote for any other candidate besides McCain is a vote for Obama. If you and Dupe want Obama but do not have the sack to vote for him then go ahead and vote for who ever you want but dont piss in our face and tell us its raining. Just come out and say it. You want Obama to be President!

Next Dupe. This is not an election between Obama and Mccain any more. This is simply an election on Obama. He is so big and so blown up and over the top media covered that Mccain is a non factor. The folks will vote either to take a chance on Obama or not take a chance on Obama.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Dupe Writes ?So fiction writer I'm not allowed to vote for Barr because you said so? fair enough, I think Obama sucks almost as bad as McBush but I'll vote for Obama just to cancel your vote?.
?Now I feel good about voting, you are truly stupid, all Obama needs is more right wing fruit bats like you. I'm actually going to do it just for fun now that I feel like my vote matters. thanks bud?

Well Mr. Potato Head looks like you need a quick civic lesson. There are these things called Electoral votes that are awarded by states and I ain?t from Oregon so your vote isn't canceling mine sorry to spoil you gleeful swing at me.

Come on now we all know you would vote for Mary Poppins if the mood hit you. Remember you little two hour bandwagon ride recently ready to sell the farm and campaigning for Jesse the Body until some threw a few YouTube videos your way to show he was even wackier than you?

Unlike you obviously, I take my responsibility and precious right to vote seriously. It is a fundamental foundation to our country and people have died for our right to vote. When I was in Baghdad and seeing people in extreme danger standing in large groups (large groups are prime targets) after VERY valid threats from the most ruthless killers on earth, for their one voice to be heard. Cases of bombings, bodies cleared and lines reforming over bloodied pavements for their right to vote. Days afterwards walking with their unwashed purple fingertips a proud badge of courage.

Many people dream of having the chance to vote

Willing to give up your vote for what equates to tantrum?you should be ashamed

Does anyone here think if I vote for Bob Barr, I am voting for Obama?.........Remember I am in CA where McCain has a 0% chance of winning.

JB

Fictionwriter Obama already has Oregon in the bag so my vote is only symbolic any way you look at it, if it's symbolic only in cancelling your vote in the national tally that's still something and more than my vote for Barr would have been.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom