McCain winning among independents

Where O' where is our resident polster?????????????????

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

That sucks. If Mccain wins, expect another 4 years of Bush policies. Our poor troops will stay another 4 years in Iraq. Poor Guys!

Looks like we got another liberal that wants us to believe he really gives a darn about our troops. This one even sounds dumber then most.

RELH

Hunter I am one of those troops. We want to come home winners, not because some whining jackass liberal brought us out. We are winnig this. Iraq is boiling down. Afghanistan will be the same. The Marine are kicking ass

Hunter22 = Tmoney

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

As a known non-partisan I can honestly say McCain didn't sway me for an instant vote. However, he did nudge the door slightly open for consideration. Before the convention the Republicans were definitely out of the choice selection.

It has nothing to do with Palin and has everything to do with McCain's speech at the convention. If McCain bucks his handlers, rids the congress of Bushies, returns to real straight talk, declares open season on neo-cons, and bashes the religious right out of the party, he may just get my vote.

The one saving grace about this election is that both candidates are far better than our choices from the last election. Anything has to be better than a selection between Bush or Kerry.

Dear RELH,

I am not a liberal, but I am a democrat. I support our troops but not this war. I have many friends who served over seas. Half are republican and the other half are democrats. I support gun rights, but not pro life like Palin. I am pro choice on abortion issues. I am not Christian, but do believe in a higher Power. As for being stupid, I have a Masters degree in Mathematics, and teach high school Algebra. I am a critical analitical thinker. Im sure on many issues you and I would agree, like stopping illegals from crossing into the states. Its ok for us to agree to disagree on some issues, thats what makes this country so great,That we have a choice. If you dont hear from me for awhile, its because I am very busy, and unable to get on the computer every night, not that I'm ignoring you.

Hunter22;

Thanks for the bio, there is some issues you and I will agree on, and there are some issues that we are 5 miles apart on.
What you said comes down to the fact you intend to vote party line even though you have a candidate and VP that will go against your ideas on some important issues, like gun control and hunting. You can also toss in the illegal aliens as Obama wants to grant them a free passage and allow them to stay.
I quit voting party line years ago and have voted for democrats and independants in the pass because I felt they were more in line with my values then the other party guy they were running against.

I am not pro choice or pro life, as I feel it is a issue that should be decided by the women in each state. The only time I feel that a man should have a say so is when he is the father and does not want the woman to have a abortion and he is willing to pay all medical bills and be the full support for raising that child, and giving birth will not indanger the life of the woman. Any abortion should be preformed in the early stages of pregnancy unless there is a danger to the woman and she decides. I guess that makes me a oddball on that issue.

I feel that pulling out of Iraq now is just admitting another defeat like we did in Viet Nam and it is a slap in the face to our troops for not letting them finish the job we sent them in to do. They were sent in by both Democrats and Republicans and both parties need to support them. A win over there now, I believe will help us in the long run to defeat the radical muslim terrs and hopefully our younger generation will not have to suffer and take up the battle because we failed due to pulling out too soon.

Bottom line, going into a war should be the last option after making a reasonable attemp to settle things by other means. You noticed I said reasonable, not sitting on our butts like Jimmy Carter did or Obama seems to want to do. Once we go to war, make it swift and make it very costly to the enemy to make others think twice about taking hostile action against our country or citizens.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom