McCain's Speech put a lump in my throat....

HuntinAddict

McCain sure did give a heartfelt speech. He is a good man.
I hope Obama will utilize him as he has a wealth of experience and I do believe deep down he is a true moderate.

I agree. Even the media, who hated his guts during the campaign, NOW say what a wonderful man he is.

The libs love a conservative loser.

Eel

piper lost too but he is only 12 and doesn't realize it yet.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

If McCain had shown more of that class during the election he might have won, well that and if he had used anything but pictures to pick his VP.

>If McCain had shown more of
>that class during the election
>he might have won, well
>that and if he had
>used anything but pictures to
>pick his VP.

She has a 83% approval rating. Highest of any Gov in USA. Yep he just used pictures to pick from. I know now, for a fact, there is no way in hell you are a sportsmen. Even if you did not agree with her CONSERVATIVE views, you would have respected her upbringing and what she did for the state of Alaska.
Your a liberal Anti in here for nothing else then to stir up sh t.

>Eel- the only loser is you
>

A true Obama lover who has nothing better to do now that the election is over.

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

I thought your bimbo was cute but stupid and that makes me a liberal anti hunter? yeah goof ball it makes me an American, or did you even hear? McCain- Palin lost, yep it's true.

Polls showed Palin hurt McCain more than GWB did, now that's saying something. Palin was a mistake that will go down in history, this will be known to future poltical strategist as the great bimbo disaster of '08.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom