MDF Vernal Banquet Tag Auction Results

T

TwoDogs

Anybody attend the banquet last Saturday?

I'm curious as to how much the Bookcliffs/Bitter Creek premium elk tag went for?

How 'bout the Bookcliifs, South pronghorn tag?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

What.....you basin dudes finally had your first taste of liquor in 4 years.....and now ya don't remember sheet??

>He insults us, and wants help?
> Sure

Actually, my question came BEFORE the simple humor that you read as an insult (your problem....not mine). This is why the posts are numbered, dude.

>Here he goes again....... What
>an a$$.

Lucaar......I'm really struggling to find your contributory posts to this forum. Where are your pics and your good, useful, information that may help someone here? Why do you think you get to be the cop here.....when you haven't contributed???

Now that I realize it........You basin dudes don't have the money to even buy the steak dinner necessary to get into the front door that Saturday Night. Much less play in the bidding for those great tags.

My mistake......you dudes went for the free hooch and totally lost track of the primary goal for the banquet.

For those of us who do indeed buy tags from year to year......we like to keep track of sales values so that we can assist the org with some funding for the future while we get to whack a buck or a bull.

You have to only be this big of an a$$ online because if you acted the same way in day to day dealings with people you would get your a$$ kicked daily.

I went and two dogs you are a A$4 with your comments if we were so poor belive me the tags would have sold for less. The only tag that went for a good price was the archrey tag for the roadless.

I passed out in the parking lot before the auction or i'd help you out 2dogs. wtf?? You might want to get of that high horse from time to time.

He comes on here baggin everyone for not going to the auction while asking what the prices of the tags ended up being. To me it sounds like you were either too drunk to remember or YOU DIDN'T GO!
What a dumba$$.

How about a vote to have 2dogs banned from this site as well?! You're running out of places to pound that flabby chest of yours 2dogs!

Sounds like I'm not the only one who thought it was an insult. If you're such a big spender, why not go to the source. Isn't fishon still with the MDF? I think my boys said he was there. I'm sure he'd be glad to fill you in.

LAST EDITED ON May-11-10 AT 02:23PM (MST)[p]Like I said Two Dog A$$, you are an a$$ pretty much every time you post. You really need to see a doctor and get a prescription for a good mood stabilizer. Please come back when you are medicated and can be nice.

Marley you are right on. It seems like being a complete jerk-off to people comes naturally to him. Work on your humor a little funny man. Have you ever heard the expression "You attract more bees with honey than you do vinegar."

You should really start asking yourself why so many strangers can't stand you.

JR

Alright relax, you angry Vernal hunters and forum frequenters.

I received my answers via several PM's. Seems there are indeed a few hunters out there that agree with my trophy hunting philosophies. Some even wanna network with me.

JR.....vinegar is definitely more fun than sugar, partner.

Take care, and thanks for reading my post.

Is your hunting philosophy spending lots of money on tags at these banquets and shooting dinks :)?

Twodogs said:
"Lucaar......I'm really struggling to find your contributory posts to this forum"

Oh he contributes. He went out of his way to help me on my elk hunt. Could there be a small possibility you might be wrong Twodogs??? lol...

Thanks woodruffhunter! I try and help all that I can on this site. Usually it is in the form of a PM and a phone call. I just can't stand the arrogant attitude this guy has. Someone needs to help him get his feet back on the ground. Photo's and heads don't make you a good person. It doesn't matter how you hunt or how many trophys you have if you act like TwoDogs.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom