Measure 18

NO, But maybe a new measure could be passed allowing us to hire as many resident hunters who have dogs to control the cat problem.

I know a guy who got hired for the state trapper job in S, Oregon to cull some big kats, that was three years ago, they never worked out the details with him, he's still workin his regular job, so you see how much they care about get'n the kat population down, yah right!

As long as Portland , Eugene , Corvallis and Salem hold the biggest population we can never get this over turned. Too bad because some one will get hurt or killed in the near future.

We need to live-trap a few cougars and turn them loose down on Burnside. I remember several years back the Portlanders were all in an uproar because coyotes were eating their pets. What would those bunny-huggers do if a few big toms started munching poodles and the occasional homeless guy? Its going to be hard to change the (feeble) minds of people who think they know all about wildlife because they watch the Disney Channel.

I don't think this state will ever change that rule and I think things will get worse common sense has gone out the door.

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.

Back
Top Bottom