Media bias

202typical

Long Time Member
Latest US mag cover

48bea11e48800b81.jpg

And the June issue

48bea14b49699592.jpg

can you say "In the tank?"

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Do Obama or Biden have a knocked up teenage daughter we don't know about?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-08 AT 09:39PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-08 AT 09:36?PM (MST)

Piss poor choice of words on my part. Let's all keep in mind we are voting for the President of the United States.

At the end of the day the contest is between McCain and Obama.

Apologizes for smart axx remarks about Paulin.

I'm sure she was a great PTA president.

RUS

Sex sells as they say, I'm surprised Heff wasn't sitting in the front row at the RNC. what do you think the chances are with her qualifications she'd have gotten the nod if she looked like Hillary? me sez very slim.

Huntindude, No, but I believe Obama had a knocked-up teen aged mother who never got married. That would make him a dope smoking bastard if I'm not mistaken.

Good thing NObama's Mama is a conservative, otherwise she would have just aborted him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom