Media

Yes! There is a shift and I think it will get more pronounced as time goes by. His own party is going to back stab him and the press is going along with it. He is going to get what he has given over the years to the American public.
RELH

I would have to have alot more evidence before I believed the above. The Democrats are very well noted for smear articles and getting the press to be their mouth piece.
Funny how this comes out now when she is being talked about for possibly being Trump's running mate. The article lacks having any witness coming forward who can relate seeing something that would indicate a romance between the two of them.
RELH

It is interesting who, and when stories come out about.

She been banging him four years, and it's just now breaking news?

I think I agree totally with the strategist at the end of the daily mail article, I too assume they are all f****** around.

I like that equal rights are now here. How many dudes have literally screwed their way out of political careers, glad to see women do it too.

Hey Hoss, women have been fighting for equal rights with men for several decades. I do think they are catching up with their male counterparts. Wait till they they get drafted into military service and watch the screaming.
RELH

If it comes down to it, even some of the Democrats will support or push for Biden to be impeached because they know they can not win with him as President.
Top level Democrats will give the ok to their liberal press to roast him so more voters will push Congress to impeach him if he does not bow out of the running. There is no loyalty in the Democrat politicians, just the ideal of keeping the power they have at any cost. Some Republicans are the same, but not as many as there is in the Democrats.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom