MediaContact

B

Bura Nut

Glen, where is the media contact post? Put the contact up here so we can flood them with emails/calls to get our voice heard........... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

>Glen, where is the media contact
>post? Put the contact
>up here so we can
>flood them with emails/calls to
>get our voice heard...........
>Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Oops hit the wrong spot on my phone.
Allen I am attempting to stir things up here on the mountain. I will be stopping by to talk to a reporter here this afternoon to hopefully get this out en mass. I still ask people if they have heard. Over the last week out of 10 people I spoke to only one had even heard of it that's 1 percent of a diverse cross section of people, albeit only ten I think that's probably pretty close to what's really going on.

Howdy, there's probably a few members here that have no ides what your talking about. Can you give us a little heads up on what's going on pertaining to letting the media know? I have a very good friend that happens to work for News Channel 3.....

I think the AZSFW/ADA group is really starting to spend some serious money to force this bill through. As Mr. Woodhouse said it is a bad bill for the public from start to finish. If they succeed in forcing the bill they are using the sale of a public resource to benefit a special interest group and things will change in our state forever. If the media can ask key questions to hold the tag grabbers accountable and expose the politicians that support the bill it will help get the public involved. Politicians are not hearing our side of the story. We have no lobbyists. JMO.

Butch it's about the group AZSFW and a bill they are trying to pass in the state legislature. Look in the forums search under hb2072 and you will find plenty of information. Also coues whitetail website is full of info too. Hb 2072 is the old bill number but the group is lobbying legislature members to pass it.

butch, call your friend and mention how legislation is being prosed to private a public resource.....something paid for by AZ taxpayers being handed over to a private organization for free......this should be illegal.....hb2072........ Thanks, Allen Taylor......

There is a page on Facebook if you have an account. Arizona Sportsmen Against HB-2072. Kinda pulling everyone together to inform those who have not heard of this bill and other similar ones trying to get passed.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Arizona-Sportsmen-Against-Hb-2072/274702462612489

Bottom line is, we need to get the word out.
As many of you already know, there are many people that have no idea of what is going on in the state in regards to AZSFW and their bill they are pushing.

An aggressive grass roots effort is underway and we need more people to bring the subject up. Spread the word.

Of course utilizing the media outlets would be very helpful and can only hope that we succeed in getting their attention.

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

it is my understanding that two more lobbyists were hired by azsfw to continue trying to push hb2072 through this legislative session......keep calling/emailing your opposition.....call newspapers...legislators.....everyone...... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Zim,
Please email me your telephone number to
10point at gmail dot com

i just got off the phone with Allen and he is definitely interested in talking to you and will rally the troops.
I will send him your number. he is at a prior commitment right now but will be in front of a computer in 30 minutes.

Thanks!

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

zim, I would be happy to meet with crystal........email her my phone number 480-258-3726........... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

I just wrote Channel 3 to make sure that Crystal is indeed working there. I got her contact info from my bass site and those guys are notorious for planting joke info. I should hear back tomorrow. That is good news and hope it is a legitimate opportunity to open this thing up to the light.

Glen, Terry,

PM's sent

Memeber RMEF, UBNM, UWC & the SFW Hate Club

Crystal just wrote that they are trying for tomorrow night at 9pm to air the story. Great job to those who attended this one.

That was a short report. Either way, thanks to those that put this thru. The message was clear.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-29-12 AT 10:39PM (MST)[p]Great job guys.
Just saw the interview.
It will be on their (chan 3) website tomorrow.

BIG THANK YOU goes out to Zim!!

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-12 AT 00:12AM (MST)[p]guess they pick and choose,edit . I agree it was a great start . Well done to all thos you made this happen. we can not stop.

Mr. Weiers can make a difference if he now stays the course - been changing streams but hopefully the good will prevail.. continue to make the calls and send emails - Please . it isn't over till the legislature adjerns.

remeber the AZSFW isnt gonna stop lobbing to push this thri u this session!.

we do not have a victory yet!

did not care for the rewrittin part .
we want no part ever!!

This will not end this session. I guarantee that it will be back next session. Senator Nelson has already indicated that he wants "stakeholder" meetings this summer. Contact his office and ask to be includeds.

George

Notice how Weiers said he was now going to fight against THIS bill? Not against the idea under another bill number. He even said it needs a lot more work. If you live in Glendale and vote for this windbag for Mayor you deserve what you get.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom