Meindl Boot Sizing?

D

_droptine_

I am going to order some Meindl boots from Cabela's to try out. I am curious, are they sized comparable to other boots, or do I need to order a size bigger or smaller than my normal boot size?

They are comparable to other boot sizes. I typically wear a 10 1/2 in other shoes and boots and wear an 11 in the Meindl. Which ones are you getting?

Scott

I am probably going to get some of the Ibex. I still need to research each of hte models more before I make a decision for sure. Which ones do you have?

The Canada's are the ones I've used for close to 15 years (I'm on my 3rd pair). For warmer weather hunts I use unisulated ones, which until recently was the Sitka, but I just upgraded to a little sturdier built boot and chose the Alaska Hiker. I really like a stiff, sturdily built boot for hunting here in SE AZ. The Canada, Alaska Hunter & Hiker, Winter 800 are all excellent extremely well made boots. Look for the little icon of the bighorn sheep by the Meindl boots and you can pretty well bet you're gonna get a very good boot.

Scott Adams

_droptine_,

I don't buy anything but Meindl anymore and have always ordered my normal shoe/boot size w/o any problems. Great boot. Just picked up a new pair of Alaska Hiker's this summer since I wore out my previous pair of Meindl hiking/hunting boots. Oooouuuch (price!)!

Theodore Roosevelt once said, "The nation behaves well if it treats the natural resources as assets which it must turn over to the next generation, INCREASED and NOT IMPAIRED in value."
logo_pub.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom