Meme thread

1000001930.jpg

Dude! I’m just sitting back and enjoying everybody’s stuff… it’s fun having started a good post that hopefully has legs for a long long time to come.
I’m happy the moderators on this website don’t have their panties in a bunch compared to the other one I was used to. Now I just wonder if I get like a mug or something if this one reaches 1000 lol.

Dude! I’m just sitting back and enjoying everybody’s stuff… it’s fun having started a good post that hopefully has legs for a long long time to come.
I’m happy the moderators on this website don’t have their panties in a bunch compared to the other one I was used to. Now I just wonder if I get like a mug or something if this one reaches 1000 lol.
Definitely deserve it! Nice way to break up the wolf arguments.

I could get it shut down... I have a few that would make Satan himself cringe. I would probably get kicked off the site! I just hope to keep it going as well.
Thank you CC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom