Mendocino Blacktail Association????

Hardway

Very Active Member
Anybody have any experience with this outfit???? There having a banquet in Ukiah this weekend and I got a free ticket so I guess I'll be there.........

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Never heard of them. Maybe you'll be the only one there and win the door prize! (a brand new rifle):)

Eel

Their leader is Paul Trouette and they have been working with other agencies (CDA, CaF&G, USFS, BLM and others) on predators effect on the B1 deer herd. Some interesting results, including the dimise of 16 out of 17 fawns, shows that coyote and bears are the biggest problem with predation.
They just started another branch in Willows, CA

Enjoy your evening.

It is a good organization. The controller of my lease is a member and if I were not 7 hours away, I would be there. They are doing a lot of good for N. Calif and the blacktail deer.

Proving once again, everybody, including myself, needs to get their @$$es out into the woods over the winter/spring and start stacking some coyotes and other predators and help our deer out.

Hey Hardaway how was the dinner? I came very close to going, I was in Cloverdale and thought about going. From what I have been able to find out they are trying to do good things for Blacktail Deer.

JR

Sometimes I wonder if these guys go to other orgs dinners? I think what they are doing in general is good, but was'nt a big fan of there dinner. Only 40 guns or so for 350 people and they were all lower level (rem sps) type guns. The last NRA dinner I went to had over a 100 guns for 400 some people.... The raffle was so general my father won a holograghic pistol sight worth 300 bucks that he'll never use. I like it when they are more focused and you are able to put your tickets in for something you actually want.......Oh well, All in all had a good time.....food was great, people were great, I just think there are things they could do to improve the raffle/auction.....and in return make more money for the deer.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom