Merriams Turkey Area

muleymaniac81

I am a NR who would like to hunt turkeys in NM. Could you please suggest an area of public hunting to try for in 09 or 10? Also, if you are a resident who would like to trade Rios in 09 in western OK, for Merriams in 2010, PM me with your ideas. I have some private and public areas that should produce. Thanks, Mitch

sure thing I live in pecos and about 10 minute from my house second day of the hunt my first day out call in five long beards killed one with the shotty and went back for the second with the bow. i'm trying to get the slam started and would really like to swap hunts with you email me at [email protected]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom