Message to all MM users

C

coues

Folk?s things on this board have gotten out of hand. The slanderous and inflammatory posts are dragging what was what a great site down to the gutters. The flaming name calling bashing needs to end.
There have been way too many posts that flame people, when the original intent of the post was for information. The posts turn into a bash fest and serve no purpose. This kind of B.S just gives the site a black eye.
Believe me when I say that more than just Bluelk are walking away from this site. I can honestly say that if this garbage continues this site will cease to exist. More knowledgeable people come to this site and see this stuff and just walk away. The old-timers of this site are dwindling and are now few and far between.
The garbage posts needs to end. The bashing, slander, name calling and rudeness and childish behavior have got to stop. There have been some who just continue to bash folks who no longer visit this site. There are some who can't get there point across with out cussing or name calling. It all has to stop.
If you have a vendetta or problem or complaints with someone take it to that person privately. Use the email option or private in box. If it so serious than get the moderator or founder involved but don't take it to the public forums. The public calling out of individuals shouldn't happen.
If you have any doubts as to how to act on these boards then review the forum rules: http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/rules.html . I think everyone should go back and review them. If every one of us could think in terms of ?If you wouldn't say it in front of a child then don't say it here? we have a much better board.
Why am I writing this? It's because I have grown tired of the way this board is going.
I know if ?You don't like it don't read it?, but the garbage has permeated the entire board and it is sickening. I emailed Brian today asking that he remove my registration info so that I was no longer a registered member. This would negate any impulse on my part to post any longer.
The incident with Bluelk is the straw that broke the back for me. I just am fed up with all of the knowledge base of this board being run off. So much free information by so many and yet this group cannot quit bickering long enough to see the damage that is being done.
In an email with Brian he stated that he received little to no help from the members of this board to help in keeping it alive. He does this for enjoyment but he is not enjoying any of it lately himself. I told him I would help in any way, but I didn't know what that would be. What will any of you do? Will any of you Step up? Will any of you help to stop the decline and fall of this once great and informative, fun site? This site will end if it does not change, count on it.
I have said my piece and I will make no apologies except to Brian for stepping out of line and on his turf concerning this issue. You have a choice folks, clean up this site or lose it. Which will it be?
Coues
Derrick Stone

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom