Meteor in WA.

M

Muleyslyr

Any Washingtonians see that meteor last night? Got home at about 2:30am last night just as this meteor went blazzing through the sky!! Lit the entire world up like day light. About 2 minutes later heard a rumble kind of like thunder, but not a cloud in the sky and big ol' full moon.

I went inside and told the wife...."aaaa I think a UFO just crashed behind our house somewhere!" She said, "Your drunk, go to bed!" I guess it was seen all over parts of Western WA. Pretty weird.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-04 AT 07:44AM (MST)[p]Howdy,

So, Muleyslayer, how drunk were you??? Must have been some party!!
Naw, all kidding aside, I didn't see it, we were too busy dodging tornados. I did see a huge fireball that ate up three sections of highline wires though. Put everybody in town in the dark for a few hours. Sure made going through dark traffic lights a real scary experience!

Best to you, hope your hangover improves..... hee hee.

Coach

I saw something on the local news about it last night here in MD. They said it was a meteor, but retracted the claim and said it was a hoax... SO which is it?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-04-04 AT 10:27AM (MST)[p]Read about it in this mornings paper and they said it was a rock about the size of a Computer monitor that fell across the WA skies.

Brian

They say normally IF a meteor comes through the atmosphere it's anywhere between the size of a grane of sand to maybe a baseball. That's why most of them go undetected. Brian's right, I heard they were looking for it somewhere down south towards Chehalis and said it is possibly the size of a basketball.

Really weird that it went through the sky and it wasn't until 2 minutes later you could here the rumble.....could have sworn it was a UFO, lol.

Hell, that was just me lightin' farts again!!!!!

Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

anim_home_4stars.gif

Eric

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom