Mickelson melt-down

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Anyone notice golfer Phil Mickelson has experienced a reversal of fortune on the PGA tour, culminating in a Ryder cup melt-down. I know that game can mess with your head but WTF ?

i think the only cup he needs now are some double Ds for his manboobs. the guy has put on some serius weight and his mind is occupied by thoughts of Jenny Craig

What's a golfer?

PGA? Pretty Good Ass?

Ryder cup. Is that one that rides up? I know agal with that problem.

:)

"I hunt, therefore I do not have to golf."

>i think the only cup he
>needs now are some double
>Ds for his manboobs. the
>guy has put on some
>serius weight and his mind
>is occupied by thoughts of
>Jenny Craig

ROFL I just spit pop all over my monitor, Grandpa.

The sad part is that there are getting to be more golf courses, than buck deer to hunt?????
Maybe if we could get everyone to take up golf instead of hunting, the herds might rebound...
Ever think of golf being a hunting management tool???

It's a hard thing to explain sometimes. Could be mental, after all 90% of golf is 80% mental :)

When you hit 300 plus yard drives the slightest little glitch in your swing puts the ball in the rough. Very few golfers can make a living from the rough.(Tiger is the exception, of course). Plus Phil is a high risk high reward golfer. He takes too many chances in my opinion. Which means he's kinda poor at course management.

Sometimes his putter goes in the tank too. I've seen times when he can't make a 4' put.

Golf is a great challenge but sure is fun! And you don't have to draw a tag! LOL!

Steve

And you can shoot 18 holes or more a day, and not even have to tag them...

It does get mental sometimes! LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom