Middle Fork Packer

A

AzIdUtelknut

Does anyone know of a packer who will pack my gear into the Middle Fork? I have found several who do drop camps but I don't need to borrow gear, I really just need someone to pack my meat out if I harvest. I am from Rexburg and don't know anyone over that way. Any help would be much appreciated.

I've got a couple, unfortunately I pack them around a lot more than they pack anything for me at this point.

haha i pack all of my dads animals for him. infact i do all the fricken preseason scouting as well.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-10 AT 09:28AM (MST)[p]If you have an area already picked out, then only the outfitter that has the area can be hired to pack out your game. No body else can do so. If they or you get caught, you will be in pretty big trouble.

You would be best off, trying to negotiate a deal with one of the outfitters on a drop camp. You already got a price on that, negociate down from there...

Or just ask them what they would charge you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom