Mike Tyson hand delivered beatdown

Onthehoof

Apparently there is a fight set up between former heavyweight boxing champion, Mike Tyson, and YouTuber, Jake Paul.

This YouTuber has been fighting hand selected people, and he has been winning for the most part. I hope Mike Tyson smashes this kid. I know I will not be watching, but I sure do hope Paul gets his ass handed to him! I am definitely a hater on Jake Paul! He does seem to be a decent boxer and has fought a few professional fighters. He lost a split decision with a current professional boxer, but the two he beat were not professional boxers, UFC's Anderson Silva and Nate Diaz. I think he must have brain damage though. I cannot see why anyone would want to fight Mike Tyson. Tyson is an animal. He is a different breed of person. The mentality he has is scary enough, add that to his knockout power and you have a package of TNT trying to hit you! Anyway, there is my rant!

Jake Paul will be faster and land a few punches, the. He will get cocky and Tyson will hit him and knock him out. Unless Tyson wants to punish him, then it could get ugly. I’ll watch it.

Paul has never seen anyone like Tyson. If it’s UFC rules, that’s totally in Tysons favor. Didn’t Paul box Fury’s brother and lose?

Mike Tyson must be broke. That’s the only reason he would take a fight these days.

I wonder what the odds would be on this if it was a real fight?

I hope Tyson stomps his guts out but it will probably be some kind of controlled fight where knockouts arent allowed.

I’m rooting for Tyson for sure. It’s interesting all of the hand picked opponents and now he’s fighting a boxing champion….. twice his age…..

Hey notdon!

You're Not Paying Attention Again!

I Said I'd Fight Him For A Million!

In That It Means I Get A Million Win Or Lose!:D

Concussion proof.jpg

Maybe Jake Paul could wear this to protect his head and his ears!! I do not think Tysons ego could let him be a part of a rigged fight. I hope he smashes Paul.

Jake Paul's only weapon is an over hand right. He is slow, undisciplined, and gassed in any fight that lasts longer than 2 rounds. Watch Tyson's training videos. At 57, that man is still a beast. If nothing is staged, or rigged Tyson is going to f^&&* this kid up.

I would love to see the old man knock the ever living chit out of Paul. That being said, Tyson isn't the killer that he used to be. He admittedly lost his killer instinct many years ago.But man I used to love to watch him fight.

Is It Rigged?

GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

It's Already Been Rigged Long Before The Fight Will Ever Happen!

This Is A Few People Gonna Make Some Quick Cash!

Yeah, unless it’s rigged, that kids in trouble.
Look at the stance and discipline in those two videos….dude ain’t forgot how to fight.

Here’s my thoughts

1) Tyson did learn one thing from Don King stealing most of his money was. How to hype a fight! It was reported that after biting Lennox Lewis’ leg after the commotion he asked someone if he thought that would boast Pay Per View Sales

2) Jay Paul has some skills but he fought the little brother of the Heavyweight Champion Fury and lost

3) Jay Paul in an interview complimented Mr Tyson saying he just wants to fight the toughest, most powerful, baddest man in the World. Heavyweight Champion of all time Mike Tyson

4) Try and find a YouTube clip about 15 second long of Mr Tyson slapping a Professional Stunt Man in rehearsal which was filmed.
Priceless! I’m sure the Stunt Man wanted that filmed for prosperity. The Stunt Guy said Mike told him he held back! The Guy said Thank God!

5) Mr Tyson is 55 I think Jay Paul late twenties early thirties. Twenty five years older we all know how much we have lost in our step and we are just regular men not a Pro boxer!
Do I think it will be a rigged fight? Let’s read the list of rules and regulations to get a better idea.
If he wants to know what’s it’s like to fight the baddest man in the world fight the current Champ, he’ll show you just what it’s like

Boxing is a hairy business!
Rocky Marciano was The only defeated heavyweight champion!
I knew that The Rock died in an airplane crash somewhere up north. I recently read an article that The Rock’s plane crash was suspected to be the Mob’s doings!
Now I never thought that until I seen that article and then it made sense. The odds for any of Rocky’s fight had to have terrible odds betting to win put if the fix was in a lot of people could have made a ton of money. I hope that didn’t happen but again it makes sense. You couldn’t do anything to him during his boxing years or years close to him retiring because he was to like able and love able the public would have came down hard if something like that happening, but many years later maybe not so much!
The age difference has to be nearly double?
25 plus years older

I heard... a ridiculous list of rules that favored Paul. Not sure if it was the real rules of the fight but it heavily favored Paul.

But it got me thinking. If I was Tyson and those were the rules and I maybe didn't care about the money. I take the fight agreeing to those rules. Then I throw those rules all the way out the window after the bell rings and beat that kid to a pulp and take the DQ.....

Nah, never happen, Mike is just too much of a by the book guy...

I heard... a ridiculous list of rules that favored Paul. Not sure if it was the real rules of the fight but it heavily favored Paul.

But it got me thinking. If I was Tyson and those were the rules and I maybe didn't care about the money. I take the fight agreeing to those rules. Then I throw those rules all the way out the window after the bell rings and beat that kid to a pulp and take the DQ.....

Nah, never happen, Mike is just too much of a by the book guy...
The Mayweather Conor fight was favored for Mayweather. If you watch that fight there’s a long count for Floyd after Conor nailed him which if it was the regular count I think Floyd would have lost but that just my opinion.

The Mayweather Conor fight was favored for Mayweather. If you watch that fight there’s a long count for Floyd after Conor nailed him which if it was the regular count I think Floyd would have lost but that just my opinion.
And if McGregor didn't train by drinking whiskey and partying who knows what would have happened? And Floyd was lucky to escape Pacquiao when he had a bum shoulder. mtmuley

I liked Tyson when he was on ESPN top rank boxing. Also during the remainder of the Cus D'Amato days. He was very humble and scary good!

Then when he got with Don King humility went out the window and I started rooting for whoever he was fighting.

At this point I am on his side...at least against Jake Paul.

What rules? And it’s a boxing match, what rules could favor one fighter? Are they going to tie one of Mike’s hands behind his back or something?

What rules? And it’s a boxing match, what rules could favor one fighter? Are they going to tie one of Mike’s hands behind his back or something?
Like I said, I am not sure where the person who told me about it read it and if it's legit so I didn't want to post it here without looking into it and I really don't wanna look into it...haha.

What he read was that Paul would be wearing a helmet and Mike couldn't and that he could tap his brother in. Sounded too much h like BS to me but since you wanted to know.... haha. There was some other dumb chit too but I don't remember.

Those would indeed be dumb rules.

No way any of that happens, IMO. This Paul guy, for better or worse, this guy is trying to become a legit boxer and this as described above would be nothing more than a circus side show. It would ruin his chances of ever being taken seriously by the boxing world.

Heck, rolling Mike Tyson out at 57 is bad enough. They’ll have to do it as an exhibition as I don’t see a real fight getting sanctioned. Mike Tyson fights used to be must-watch events. That stopped after the two Holyfield fights, and it became clear he was a shadow of himself already at that point. And that was 20 years ago!

I’m guessing this will look a lot more like a sparring session than a boxing match, and I doubt I’ll watch.

I hope Mike is on shrooms and enjoys the fight
Edit: isn’t he all new age and Joe Rogan like ?

Last edited:
And if McGregor didn't train by drinking whiskey and partying who knows what would have happened? And Floyd was lucky to escape Pacquiao when he had a bum shoulder. mtmuley
Well you need to stick with what works!

I didn’t watch that fight or any fights since all the guys we loved in the 80’s 90’s but I would have thought Pacquiao would have knocked him out in the late rounds.

Holyfield beat Tyson the first time on me and Mrs Sikora wedding day. 11/09/96 that’s the day Mrs Sikora truly became the luckiest woman in the world! She’s not standing behind me is she?! LOL!

Last edited:
I don't think you got much of a chance elkassassin

If Mike looks that good in the fight Jake Paul will take the holding fight stance which will be boring as heck. There’s no way that kid could take those punches and get up. It will be a great pay day for everyone. My money is still on Mike. Thanks for posting that. Could you imagine if Mike was hitting his sparring partner instead of his padded hands? My buddy always wanted George Foreman to hit him with his jab as hard as he could! I said I’ll try and hook it up but he had to put all of his hunting stuff guns and all in my name just in case he didn’t make it. Lol

Last edited:
Has anyone watched Jake Paul fight does he stand even a remote chance?
I watched the Tommy Fury /JP fight. Paul isn't even in the same league as Tyson. Paul takes a long time to wind up and throws long right punches. They are slow and well advertised. That gives Tyson an opening for his up close body punches. If this isn't an rigged outcome, Tyson mops the floor with him.

Mike Tyson’s good friend Dana White is much less confident in Mike’s current skills than some on here.

Look up his comments if you want a reality check.

link-
"I don't like it but I was with Mike when he was getting ready for his Roy Jones Jr. fight. This dude is disciplined, he gets moody when he's in fight camp and doesn't smoke as much.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom