Minox HG 10x43 BR vs Meopta Meostar 10x42

Foothills12

I was going to buy a spotting scope but realized how much I woild use it so I would like to invest in a nice set of binocs. I have it narrowed down to these two models, so please give me your input on which one is superior..

Howdy,

I bought the Meopta 10X42 binos last year from the local shop. While I was there, two other fellows came in and looked through my binos and went outside for a while. When they came back in, they bought the Meoptas, went across the street and put their Swarovski's up for sale at the EBAY selling joint. I found out that they are both guides. And I also found out that this wasn't the first time this has happened.

They are just Excellent binos.

Hope that helps.

Coach

In case you're interested, Meopta makes Cabela's Euro binoculars. I compared the Euros with all the top brands and I am very happy with them.

Also, they are $100 cheaper than the MeoStars.

x2 on the Cabelas Euros. I looked through the big 3, and couldn't justify the extra $800, and couldn't tell them apart from the Swaros. With that said, my vision isn't perfect so maybe that is what it takes to tell a difference? Euro's are top notch for me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom