Minox spotters

triggermag

Have been considering a MINOX MD 62 ED Spotting Scope, does anyone have any info on this scope.
What does it compare to ?
Is the scope any Good?

Was also considering the NIKON 50 ED, but I think I would like a little more Magnification.

Which scope is better?

Thanx in Advance
TM.

Pair the Minox ED 62 with their 21-42x LER eyepiece and you'll have one of the best combinations on the market.

If you go with the Minox don't forget to check out their DCM for digiscoping, really nice and affordable. Won't work on a Nikon.

I have been looking at Minox 16x30 50 for a while and can't decide if it is going to be strong enough for most spotting situations. I want something light weight and compact for packing in to the back country. I have 15 power binos and I didn't know if 30 power would be that much of a difference?
Can anyone shed some light on this subject. Thanks

I have used the 16-30X50 and it is a great little scope. I like how lightweight and compact it is. For what you pay for it I don't think you can go wrong.

>Pair the Minox ED 62 with
>their 21-42x LER eyepiece and
>you'll have one of the
>best combinations on the market.
>

Foreman4x4 is right on... forget the little 20-45x eyepeice, it's a POS... the 21-42x or 30xWW really makes this scope perform. I have an extra 30xWW I'll make someone a good deal on. NJS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom