Misdeal!!!!!! Misdeal!!!

LCHC

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-11 AT 09:17AM (MST)[p]I call misdeal on the NM draw and think they should do it over! I need an elk tag!! Anyone have any extras send me a message.

Here's a story for you guys. One of my employees wife drew Rocky Mt Bighorn Sheep 1 of 2 tags first time she put in for the tag. I remember reading that article about a month back about that older gentle man that drew the tag after 50 years applying and she gets it first time in the pot. Some people have all the luck.

Assuming she drew Wheeler? If she needs pointers email me, not that she will need it. Those sheep are about a stupid as they get. I have had much harder Easter egg hunts!!! Getting to them is tough, but once you are there they are supper easy. About the easiest animal I have ever hunted.

I believe it took my dad 42 years before he drew a Pecos ram tag, so that person needs to buy a lotto ticket! Congrats!

Wasn't the mount of the ram shown above for sale at one time or another? Maybe not.

Sneekey

Was actually talking about the ram in the picture. That ram has been around for years.

Sneekey

Hopefully you did! I'd regret getting rid of a ram that was half the size!

Sneekey

Couldn't agree more with the previous post. BHS are dumb as rocks!! Where they live is cool, but I would take a premium deer or elk tag over a BHS any day. If I could trade my previous BHS hunt for a top end deer hunt I would do it in a heartbeat. Hell when I shot mine the rest of the herd didn't even run. They just stood there and looked at me. Some even walked up to me looking for food. I am much more proud of some of the little 3x3 and forky mule deer I have taken with my bow than that sheep. At least they run if they bust you.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-11 AT 05:01PM (MST)[p]Maybe, but that was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, a one shot deal, something different, unique, something people spend their lifetime for a chance at and never get...you got to do it experience it. Maybe it wasn't all you hoped it'd be, but you were very successful and you'll probably never get to do it again.

Sorry if I hijacked your post LCHC...

sounds like she should do a bow hunt.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom