Missing Elk Hide, ( Caution )

H

Hunter007

Be addvised to not send your raw hide to Rocky Mountain Tanners, because you take a chance on not getting it back, I did not get mine back. Last September of 2010, I sent them a trophy size Elk hide,( 380 )to them with $75.00 to be tanned. Six mouths' is a good turn around for a hide to be tanned. I called them in March of 2011 and several times after that. They called me in August and told me it was ready and I sent them the balance due. After a couple of weeks I called and they wanted to send me another hide or my money back. I just got my money back, minis the shipping charges that it took to get the hide there. I look at it this way, they got my trophy size Elk hide that is worth $250.00, and I got ripped off. If you want to verify this call Rocky Mountain Tanners at 303-293-2882, or email at [email protected]. Good luck on your hunting this year.
Hunter007

Regardless of the reason's they didn't have your hide for you, they should at the least give you a tanned hide of comparable size--as well as the refund and original shipping charges of course.

RMT is horrible. Never send them anything. They are NOT a tanner, they send everything out to another tanner then charge you twice as much for it. Six months in not a good turnaround time. Most of the top tanners in the country have a 3-4 month turnaround.

Colorado Lion Hunt:

Mineshaft Lion Hunt:
http://trophyroom.com/video/lls8ViwJcT

I just remembered where you can see a picture of the Elk hide, that Rocky Mountain Tanner did not return and you will see why I am so upset and pissed off. Go to Elk-Monster Bull Talk, page 235 Dec. 8, 2010. The post title is Lucky Hat Strikes Again. My son shot this bull elk in unit 10# in Arizona.The other guy was my son in law and I was the old man. It would please me if you called or email RMT and exspress how rotten they are. Telephone number is 303-293-2882, and email is [email protected]. If I can get the word out to people it will keep them from getting ripped off like I did.
Hunter007

Now is the time of year that we should be letting everyone know how much these guys SUCK.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom