Missing One of our Fighter Jets

Is there a reward?

4B85110E-F88E-4535-BDF4-302D3A74DD01.jpeg

299FAE6C-87BC-46E8-8B6B-588DECF75318.jpeg

Iam having trouble understanding there is an issue with finding this, no locater? Apple should do a commercial saying it should have had an airtag !!

This thing is up on blocks in a barn, engine is right now being pulled and getting ready to be installed on an airboat, or somebody is going to win the next tractor pull either one.

Found this,
"The jet was left in autopilot mode when the pilot ejected from the aircraft, Jeremy Huggins, a spokesman at Joint Base Charleston, said. Authorities believed there was a possibility that it could have remained airborne for some time, though as of noon Monday they were certain it was no longer flying".

Not good, the memes this will create is endless

Something is very fishy about this whole thing.

We can track down people by cell phones and grainy video months after they were at J6 but we can’t find a jet?

Did he not have a flight plan? Beacon not go off once he ejected? Satellite or radar not able to track our own jet? If our radar can’t track it then I hope our enemies don’t have a similar jet because we’d be in trouble.

Why did the dude punch out?

Most of the pilots over land I've known aren't going to punch out unless they are sure the plane isn't going to hit civilians or they have absolutely zero control of the aircraft. Usually those guys wait until the last possible second.

Flying along in auto pilot and deciding to punch out just doesn't make any sense. The only thing I can think is maybe the TFR was set and the press is calling it auto pilot. Pilot may have thought it was malfunctioning and punched out but it ended up being operational.

Why did the dude punch out?

Most of the pilots over land I've known aren't going to punch out unless they are sure the plane isn't going to hit civilians or they have absolutely zero control of the aircraft. Usually those guys wait until the last possible second.

Flying along in auto pilot and deciding to punch out just doesn't make any sense. The only thing I can think is maybe the TFR was set and the press is calling it auto pilot. Pilot may have thought it was malfunctioning and punched out but it ended up being operational.
Did you know WLH’s chopper pilot? ?

Hard to believe that it can go down in the eastern US without anyone being close by and not noticing it. I would like to know how it can fly for so long without a pilot. Maybe it was a premature evacuation. Nothing should be surprising anymore. These two dudes ejected and they still can’t find their plane.

Ward Carroll had a video up on YouTube and before I got a chance to view it, it was taken down. Something smells fishy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom