Mission accomplished P&Y buck

AZ402

I set a goal to take a P&Y book buck on my Mexico trip. 12/17/02 I shot one that should easily qualify. These aren't coues deer were I was at. They do act just like them however, they are just on flat terrain. If someone can host the pics for me I'll send them to you.

Congrats Stan, I bet you were pumped. Send the pic's to dds or Sniper, I know they know how to post them. Cant wait to see your buck..... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Congratulations Stan!! I don't think a lot seperates some of those deer down there. Can't wait to see the photos.

Scott

Here you go Stan.

stan_1.jpg

stan_2.jpg

Again, CONGRATS!

Darren

Nice buck and pics as well, I only hope I can do as well in January when I get out again for Javelina and Deer down south,Congrats on the success and thanks for sharing.

smiley-faces-toast-beers.gif

Tagline

Stan
Congrats on a great buck! Don't ya love it when a plan actually works? Thanks for the pictures. Any story?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-23-02 AT 11:07AM (MST)[p]Well the story goes...........When we arrived some hunters were leaving, they had all shot nice bucks. They said that the rut was just starting to kick in, get ready for the big boys. Well the day the hunt started a major heat wave came in. Hottest it had been that time of year for 30 years, shocker. Anyway the rut came to a crawl. The third morning of the hunt this buck was tending a doe. He came within 10yrds the first time but offered no shot. Half hour later he came back by, 50 yrds, no shot again. About 45 mins later the doe came back by my blind with him behind her. He feed 5-7 yrds away, no shot. The doe moved away, he followed her, that was his mistake. I made a clean heart and lung shot at 11yrds, he went about 30 more yards and crashed.

Stan, That buck would look good next to that 402 bull. Congratulations!!! Was that the only one taken? Were there any others in your camp? Oh yeah, wheres that video? (Just Kidding with ya).

alwayzbhuntin, I'm a tool, sorry about not getting that video to you yet. It is sitting here on my desk, things have been busy. I'll have it to you in a week...........check your in-box

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom