Missouri breaks elk - area 622

E

elkoholic21

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-09 AT 11:39AM (MST)[p]I just found out i drew a bull elk rifle season tag for area 622 in the breaks!!! I live on the west side of the state and havent spent much time over there so im hopin to make some scoutin trips soon to get to know the area.
Has anyone hunted 622 or have any pointers or advice on this area? any help and info will be appreciated! thanks

LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-09 AT 10:06PM (MST)[p]bring tire chains. even though they don't help much. Better yet just pray for no rain. Get some good optics and some good boots and you should do fine.

This will be my 3rd year archery hunting that area, (never rifle hunted it). Definitely take Dieseldogs advice, and get in as much scouting as you can, and you should be OK. Good Luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom