mm apology

longshooter338

I owe the bowler family an apology for the remarks i made last fall, I was mistaken as to who i seen in the field last fall and the remarks i made were wrong , and im sorry, fenton thanks for allowing me into your house this evening to make things right and accepting my humble appology, also i would like to appologize to carl, trent, and tyler for the things i said about you and your families i was wrong to bring my claims here on a public forum and things got out of hand, tyler thanks for allowing me to talk to you and put this behind us . trent thanks for calling me and talking things out i hope we can put this behind us also , and last but certainly not least i appologise to founder and all the mm readers that had to read a family quarrell here in mm land !

[email protected]
[email protected]

'IT AINT EASY BEING ME'

Longshooter, that is pretty impressive. Sometime or another we all put our foot in our mouth and say something we shouldn't have said. I don't think most people would come on a public forum and admit that they made a mistake and wrongly accused. That's pretty awesome you are trying to do what's right.

I don't know to what incident you are referring but I commend you for taking the actions necessary to set the record straight. MANY would not do so.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-11 AT 09:24PM (MST)[p]longshooter,

That was cool. And I hope things turn out well. All of us make mistakes. Very good of you to admit yours and way cool of them to accept it and move on.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I am also impressed with your apology Longshooter.

I am unaware of the incident but the only thing that matters is the apology and the acceptance. IMO

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom