MM Guys In Action

TripleK

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-07 AT 11:43PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-07 AT 11:39?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-07 AT 11:35?PM (MST)

Wow guys...you all sure know how to impress folks! Here is a montage of the video clips I've collected of some of our most famous MM friends. I won't name names, but Bobcat...you sure are cute in your red joggin' suit....lol

257Tony...where'd you learn to pole dance like that? ;-)

Follow the first link...ignore the 2nd

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/TheFox985/?action=view&current=DeadlyHandsomeMen_1.flv

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://vid105.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/TheFox985/DeadlyHandsomeMen_1.flv"></embed>

well, I saw brian with a straw in his nose, bcbess in his best red sweats jumping over his picnic table and I saw you jenn dancing up a storm, getting carried off, then whacking your head on a 4x4...ouch. I also saw Zigga fall off that deck.

JB

Yeah, that was not one of my better performances, but the Ladies still pay me the big bucks$$$!!!! How else could I afford to shoot my Weatherby?

Good one KKK
bow6zy.gif
[/URL]
:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

>TK got us! LOL! Now I
>know how Pbear hurt his
>back! (jumping over the picnic
>table)
>
>Eel

Well, actually...PB hurt his back on a pool deck after shaking his...um....24 pack. LOL Picnic table guy in a red joggin' suit...that's Bobcat, I think. Did you ever find your teeth after that video or were they lost in the river, Steve? hee hee hee

>I am glad I don't do
>stupid stuff like that!!!
>
>Rutnbuck

RUT...stop trying to play it cool. We both know that guy in the speedo who fell back in his lawn chair was YOU! How was that drink up the nose, eh? ;-)

Oh I hope you feel better. Now you went and made me feel bad.
Sigh. What did I ever do to deserve this kind of abuse?
Thanks alot.. Please leave me out of this.
Rut

Suprise (Not Really)
Enough of this crap!! We don't have time for this! This is a good example of a retarded 2 point with bad genetics!(hint TK) Boys load up the cruise missiles. Throw in a couple nukes if you like. Don't wait for my command. I am going to take a nap while you take care of this light B.S. Do you think you can get it right Eel and Bobcat?? Here is the coordinates. N40?12.014' W110?04.144'. If you need ground troops just for the fun of it use Kilowatt, D13er, Mortgage man, and 257Tony.
I think this is a fetish of hers and it is not working.
I am headed for the bunker you might not see me till the dust settles.
As you were.

Rutnbuck

Wow - some of you guys are real agile!
Good one Jenn!
At least I wasn't included in the montage!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

THAT DUDE!!!??? PPPLLLLLEEASE! He ain't got NOTHING on me!

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-07 AT 07:54AM (MST)[p]TK - thanks for posting - hah hah. Ohhhh we're ALLL laughing now!

Yes, they almost got smashed but it was only by my great gracefulness and quick reflexes that they didn't. Besides, it was an unbalanced load. There is quite a bit more meat on your kid than there is on mine and he was on my bad leg too!

UTROY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom