MM Massacre

Zigga

Long Time Member
If there was a nutty gunman to go postal here in MM land and you didn't witness the killings, who would you assume did it?

My guesses:

1. Manny
2. RELH
3. Bess
4. Zigger d

would depend who the dead were.....

Genghis Khan raped so many women that 1 in 200 people today carry his genes..

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-13 AT 09:33PM (MST)[p]Seriously?????

Yea, I've gotten to where I don't even look at manny's youtube links and I get sick of hearing about your socialized medicine crap, but that's damn sick of you to even bring the subject up. Over all, it seems like there's lots of good peeps that hang out on this website and they're proud of the country we live in...and the rights our forefathers gave us.

You must be a bored POS living in your parent's basement, whacking off in your underwear and trying to stir the pot. Get a life pipsqueak. I've thought I could get along with just about anyone and share my whiskey around the campfire with just about anyone regardless of their political leanings, to include 440 but this takes the cake. My offer is still open to 440, eldorado, etc but you've proven yourself to be a grade A, extra large arsehole. You owe the good men (and women) on this site an apology, but I wouldn't expect that from you....even though they'd stand over the top of your cowering a$$ and take a bullet for you. You're one pathetic POS.

Edit: Sorry about throwing you under the bus piper! You guys are too much alike LMAO!

That's funny Ziggy, I always figured you for a possible candidate for being a serial rapist. You do like to brag about your conquests, which is one of the traits in a serial rapist.

RELH

THEORETICALLY, I'll volunteer to be the shooter and do us all a favor and shoot you Zigga! Wouldn't need to kill anyone else.

I hope the rest of you have a sense of humor and can take a joke.

If they come for our guns, which MM liberal will give theirs up first and invite the gun confiscators in for tea and strumpets ?

A) Zigga
B) Eldorado
C) 440
D) All of the above

I know this is a trick question because we're not even sure the above surrender monkeys even have guns...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

That's the GAWD-DAMNED Problem with You Liberals Ziggy!

You Assume this!

And Assume that!

So everybody that owns a Gun is a 'nutty Gunman" huh?

WTF???

You best Wake TF Up!

Im kinda bothered,I'm clear down in 3rd Place huh?

SHUT THE ##### UP Ziggy!

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

Hey Ziggy?

When's the last time somebody drove to Montana just to Stomp Your Ass on a Sunday afternoon cuzz they didn't have anything better to do?

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

Bess, Ziggy is the type that will run and hide in his hole if anyone confronted him face to face. He is not worth the effort unless you enjoy seeing a grown man plead and cry for you to forgive him and his off the wall insults.

RELH

>Bess, Ziggy is the type that
>will run and hide in
>his hole if anyone confronted
>him face to face. He
>is not worth the effort
>unless you enjoy seeing a
>grown man plead and cry
>for you to forgive him
>and his off the wall
>insults.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

What weapon would you confront me with? Getting shot in the back by a black rifle would really piss me off.

Ziggy, I think you and I both know that it would not take shooting you in the back with a black rifle. Besides I do not own one. A good size hillbilly fist and a size 12 boot whould have you running for cover you big bad brave warrior.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom