MM nomenclature

B_F_E

Long Time Member
In an attempt to be more user friendly, I'd like to define some of the common terms of our MM nomenclature to help newer members familiarize them selfs with MM speak.

Please fill free to add definitions or observation.

Tune-up;

the act of dismantling or rendering inoperable atv's which do not tread lightly. Most commonly typed in caps such as; TUNE-UP, JADAS FRICKEN PRIEST.

Douche bag;

descriptive term used to describe anyone that disagrees with you or your opinion. not necessarily gender specific.

Pisscutter;

Involuntary muscle contraction of the bulbospongiosus or kegel muscle to stop the urination process mid-stream. Unlike autonomic bodily functions, this reflex occurs in MM'ers whom unexpectedly observe trophy quality animals.

:) ;

Symbol indicator of jest, commonly used after teasing & or trashing fellow MM'ers.

Hope this list helps.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-07 AT 02:11PM (MST)[p]Here are a few more:

U-tard: In general, any resident of Utah, but specifically referring to those Utah residents who are idiots and who have most likely moved there from California or somewhere back east. Also just callled 'tards. i.e. - "None of you fricken Utards have a fecthing freaking clue, you can't frigging be serious! Fugg!"

Kali: Term used to refer to the state of California and "California hunters" in general. i.e. "Those 'tards are from Kali originally."

Wheeler: A slang term used to describe any 4, 3, or 2 wheeled All Terrain Vehicle used to pursue big game animals or their shed antlers. i.e. - "Them 'tards on wheelers ain't no better than Kali hunters who don't never get out of the cab of their mini-van."

Poacher: A term used to refer to any low down good for nothing excuse for a human being who kills animals out of season or in the wrong area or without a tag or who kills and then buries a protected species because they hate them. i.e. "All them wolf killing Utards who were borned in Kali are poachers"

Mod: Slan term for the moderators of the forums, nice guys, but have to enforce the rules, however selectively. i.e. "How come you fricken Mods don't nuke the other 'tard posts about them wheelers in Kali?"

Nuke: What happens to your post when the "Mods" become annoyed or the post does not meet the strict standards of MM.com. i.e. "My post about that Justin Timberlake "**** in a Box" song got nuked by the fricken fuggin Mods. They all are a bunch of 'tards who were borned in Kali."

Nomad: A notoriously famous Northeastern Utah typical mule deer. It is still out there - roaming around somewhere, hence the term "Nomad" i.e. "You shoulda seen the N.E. region on the opener, packed like a Wal-Mart parkin' lot on the day after Thanks givin' (pronounced always as two words, emphasis on the "Thanks" part rather than the "givin") all them freaking fetching Utards was taken home some fugging real frickin Nomad class bucks!"

Pizzd off: How you feel when the Mods nuke your post, or you miss an easy shot at the Nomad buck. i.e. "I'm real pizzd off about the whole deal, I mean they nuked my post quicker than I missed the Nomad buck on the Utah opener."

Fetch: See Fugg

Fugg: See Fetch

Frick: See Freak

Freak: See Frick

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-07 AT 02:10PM (MST)[p]Toad- a small, warty amphibian!

Hog- a pig, porker, javalina, oink oink oink....

Giant Trophy Class Mule deer- ah... giant, trophy class mule deer...

Ethical- a word designed to push buttons of even the most timid, causing battles 'an friction betwixed even the best of freinds

Bush- sometimes used to refer to fauna, sometimes a miss-spelling of a decent beer, sometimes refering to anatomy,(NOT the Y chromosome), sometimes refering to the USofA Pres, sometimes the cause of everything from scurvy to no beer...

Politics- anytime ya wanna see sword-fighting like Captain Jack Sparrow 'an that Commador Guy, jus' bring this topic up... always someone with a sharp cutlass waiting...

"On Guard!!"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-07 AT 05:06PM (MST)[p]This forum...
45fb1da55aa2be1c.jpg

Toad..
45fb1baf5595a67f.jpg

Hog...
45fb1b54547d37a6.jpg

One of the Mods...
45fb1bf7567e6788.jpg

Subject of wolves...
45fb1c7d57966788.jpg

What happens if you argue with Bessy...
45fb1ce0591b1941.jpg

The Nomad buck..
45fb1d24597878e7.jpg

Politics...
45fb1e905c01aaa6.jpg

The Archery forum...
45fb1f235df8e0a8.jpg

Kali hunters..
45fb1f6f5e6e0ad4.jpg

Firearm forum..
45fb1fb65ef08daf.jpg

What we all do when a Monster Mulie pic is posted...
45fb204d5fd22c33.jpg

What happens if you ever made a mistake in your younger years...
45fb20ad608ce150.jpg

So what ya say if we stop our ...
45fb212361351ef4.jpg
45fb216361954c6e.jpg

Get togeather and have a ..
45fb219a62ed2196.jpg

Throw back a few...
45fb21ce63613154.jpg

45fb220163bad9ad.jpg

45fb222663f52975.jpg

And get ready to go hunt..
45fb228364955372.jpg

I'm..
45fb22ee6547d5c2.jpg

Beefy!!!

OR IS IT B_F_E_???

HMMM!!!

BREASTS_FOR_EVERYBODY???

BEAVAGE_FOR_EVERYBODY???

AND THEN THERE WAS THAT!!!

BONER_FOR_EVERYBODY!!!

YA,I'D SAY YOU WERE ON ONE!!!

I LIKED THE FIRST OF THE LAST TWO PICTURES YOU POSTED!!!

BUT THAT LAST ONE,DAMN MAN!!!

FOR YOU NEW VISITORS/POSTERS/MEMBERS!!!

OUR FRIEND B_F_E_ IS THE KING OF ADULT ENTERTAINMENT AROUND HERE!!!

HE'S GOT AN EDGE ON EVERYBODY FOR POSTING BEAVAGE & CLEAVAGE & NEVER GETTING TOASTED!!!

WELL ALMOST!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

I didn't realize thats what was happening while Bess was settling it off of MM.
Is it a neutral site when you guys meet up to compare, or do you have to go to Altamont to check ?

Beefy!!!

THERES BEEN A COUPLE I'M NOT TO SURE WHO WON!!!

DAMN THIS STUFF HURTS WORSE THAN IT USED TO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Roy,

Excellent material.

'Kabong,

As bad as I hate to admit it, good also.

You boys keep me cracked up.
lrv

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom