MM's own Super Trooper

overton

Long Time Member
Well 45 had just got back to work and all hell broke lose. The UHP trooper behind him was shot 3 times by some lunatic. 45 called it in and took off in hot pursuit of the perp running him to ground. After a tense standoff 45 found the guy had saved the tax payers a lot money by shooting himself in the head.
Good job 45 you did something not many would do including most of those here.

2311idiot.jpg

Nice!

But I'd of Rather Gave 1911 Credit for a Well placed Bullet!

Wicked SOB out there in this World anymore!

You Sure you wanted to go back to work 1911?

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

What a nightmare! You have our support 1911! And our prayers!

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

It's a sad world we live in when you have officers getting shot in the back. I was just reading about the one down Houston way where the officer was shot in the back while fueling his car. Just sick! Makes you wonder if one day we'll all be just like in the old days to survive, only we'll have to call the game Cowboys and Homies?

Very proud of you 45
You ran into the danger, and lead the calvary to getaid to your brother,and capture his shooter
No finer moment my friend.
You rocked it yesterday !!!
It was a proud moment when you were hailed a HERO yesterday.

Bessy the coward did the right in shooting himself, now 45 doesn't have to deal with ugly legal issues !!!

>Bessy the coward did the right
>in shooting himself, now 45
>doesn't have to deal with
>ugly legal issues !!!

Ya I know Lil Red!

Just Glad all the Good Guy's are OK!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

How is the trooper who got shot 3 times?

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

I'm happy to hear 1911 is back on the job and conducting himself in such a high professional manner. Good job done 1911, even if Lil Red is proud of you, you probably gave her a few gray hairs on this caper. How is the trooper that got shot?

RELH

He is home safe and sound,surrounded by his family
So glad this had a good outcome , met him and his wife yesterday at hospital wonderful family,they were more concerned for us than them !!!

Lil Red, thanks for the update and glad the trooper made it. Nice to hear that the good guys won this one.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-15 AT 06:17AM (MST)[p]Thank goodness the perp was a lousy shot. He might be some long lost relation to overton and RELH.

Eel

I think the perp was a cousin of either boot, or rug he had beedy little eyes,and tiny hands!!!:)

All joking aside I'm very grateful all good guys got to go home.

Now if I can get 45 to step a ay from the cookies, so he can get his gunbelt back on ,I'll be even more grateful.

Rans
45 needs to do a craw dad and Bigfoot hunt soon.

And the kids( me) could use some of your apple pie.
Just sayin!!!!!

It sounds like 45 has about a weeks worth of paper work to do.

Eel

Lil Red, make sure Cuz does not give you his 60 proof apple pie. It would knock you off your butt.

RELH

not at all what I thought 45 looked like. wow

Eel

.45 You are a True Blue hero for sure. Takes a wheelbarrow to carry around those nuts.My hats off to ya. Hope to buy ya a beer one day.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

send me about $80 gator.....he'll drink at least that much in Pendleton here dove hunting this week...

I'll give you credit for it....

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It honestly means a lot in the current political climate we live in. The last few days have been intense. Lastly, Homer is correct in his supposition Gator, he was just a little low on the dollar mark. Pretty sure $80.00 is just a good start.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-06-15 AT 00:55AM (MST)[p]I am glad to hear the wounded trooper is recovering. You have got to feel good about what you do, 1911. Don't believe the whining you hear from the crowd that wants to be left alone to do whatever the hell they want.

Thank you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom