MM's Youngest Grandparent

Hardway

Very Active Member
So reading the news about Slammy got me thinking (congrats by the way). Slammy aint that old.... I work with a guy who is 32 and is a granndfather... had is daughter at 15 and she had one at 16. I believe Wiz is also a youngster in the Granparent department...So who is it... who is MM's youngest grandparent?

uh...not me

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Ya!

I think Wisz might qualify!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Wisz' bandwidth in his signature line is already slowing the site down...don't give him more chit to put in there!! :D

~Z~

Thanks Hardway!!
I don't "feel" like a grandpa, but the kid is so cute i'll just have to accept the title :)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12 AT 10:33AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12 AT 10:29?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-12 AT 10:22?AM (MST)

I became a Grandfather at the age of 34 years, 3 months and 21 days when my Grandson was born. Was given an award 7 years later by the local Sonoma-Marin Cowgirls Association.
Step-Grandchildren do not count for those who want to know.

And if you are thinking beyond that, I became a Great Grandfather at the age of 54, only 4 days before I turned 55. She will be 15 in just over two months from now, so in reality, I could become a Great Great Grandfather in 3-4 years, but for her sakes, I hope not and she goes on to college.
Two Grandchildren, and 4 great grand children is fine. My Grandson who is the oldest of the two does not want kids and he is 35 yo now.

But for some reason, seems like I still have a bunch of "kids" around me at times while on vacation.....LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Geez Brian, I wasn't gonna speak up, but since you did.

...I was a Grandfather, 24 days prior to my 36th birthday, and a Great Grandfather at age 55. Unquestionably, too much thinking with the "little head".

.....Oh, and getting hooked up with Oildale cheerleaders.....

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom