Mom the Antelope Slayer

nmtaxi

Very Active Member
These are just a few of the antelope my mom has taken over the years. She has Muscular Dystrophy, and has to hunt from the vehicle during the mobility impaired hunt. As you can see, she's done quite well.
10197-A-med.jpg

10199-A-med.jpg

10100-A-med.jpg

101l2-med.JPG

Quite well in an understatement, all them prairie goats are very nice. Rough scores on them? Congrats to her!

Those are some great goats......congrats mom......keep it up....... Allen Taylor......

Nmtaxi;

Your Mom can be very proud of the antelope she has taken, she appears to be a very strong person and will not let MS keep her from enjoying the great outdoors with her family.

Good Hunting;
RELH

She's the strongest person I know. If I woke up one morning and felt the kind of pain she feels on a constant basis, I'd probably never get out of bed. But she sure loves antelope hunting. She'll pass up 20 bucks before she finds one she likes.
This year, she drew an oryx permit. Hopefully she does as well on that hunt as she does the antelope.

That's awesome. Gotta love seeing your mom hunting. And taking some nice goats. Man, that last one's scary looking he's so heavy.

Holy crap Taxi, congrats to your mom and kudos to you for making sure she gets out.

I love the mass on the last one, incredible!

smalls

Enjoy every moment you can with your Mom!
You only have one.
I used to work with a guy who's wife battled MS.
You should be very proud of that lady.
HH

I noticed she holds an opened bolt rifle. Your mother is setting a good example for all hunters.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom