Monster bull moose

hoytmadness

LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-14 AT 04:07PM (MST) by Founder (admin)[p]What do you think this bull scores? My buddy and I found this bull while rifle elk hunting.
1859222.jpg

40272222.jpg

Anyone with an east canyon tag still?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-14 AT 10:43AM (MST)[p]Still to hard to tell for sure, but I'd say minimum 145. Best I can tell he's got at least 9 points per side, and good palms. Great bull for sure, and one most hunters wouldn't think twice about hanging their tag on.
68167841image.jpg

Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

I'm with yelum on this one. I'd guess between 145 and 150 gross. He should "net" in the book (B&C) and will easily fly into P&Y.
Excellent bull and few guys would pass unless, of course, they needed serious mental heath help!
Zeke

That's a shooter shiras for sure. Just for comparison. This Wyoming bull netted 169 and change. The scoring for moose is odd to say the least but for a Utah bull that's a good one.
5267image.jpg

4931image.jpg

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

LAST EDITED ON Oct-09-14 AT 05:42PM (MST)[p]Great pics, hoytmadness..... Thanks for sharing....

Hoyt, I sent you a PM. My buddy has not filled his east canyon bull moose tag yet. he is up there right now hunting. Thanks. Chris.

Thanks for posting those pics. That is a great Shirahs bull! I swear I saw his relative about 10 years back. Nearly identical configuration only wider. Also in the East Canyon unit while elk hunting.

MT_Grizz.jpg

>This bull looks really close to
>the one I posted.
>However, I have yet to
>show Someone the location.

Thank you but I think you are being a bit generous with my bull...he's a great bull and I couldn't be happier with him but your bull is in a different class. Hunt ends soon so looks like someone is going to have a chance at a fantastic bull next year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom