Monster Idaho Bucks

BPKHunter

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-11 AT 01:30PM (MST)[p]I heard and saw pics of some monster Idaho bulls this year. I heard rumor of a 230 buck, but no pics. Anyone else hear of any real bruisers?

Please let's refrain from the negative "...there is no game left in idaho" complaints, that I have heard plenty about.

I have heard and looked at a few that were slightly below 200" and a few over that mark. Nothing in the 220's-230's though.

I taped a kids first buck for him. It went 235 and change. Had a 195 frame with forty inches of extras. Posted it earlier. I think trophy hunter is gonna hook him up?

Sweet! May have missed it on here but heard of a 47" taken in weiser Payette area, would love to see pics its been a long time since I've seen one that wide. Same source heard of a possible new state record, possibly same buck.

That is a very nice buck hornhunter. Also glad the kid got it. Moondizzle, your buck is also amazing with the mass and main beams.

It's good to just see that some of these bucks are still produced here. I hope to see a big unit 22 buck I heard my taxi has at his shop this afternoon.

i got that 22 buck in a text. it is an absolute toad. dont know the guy, not sure if he's a member, so i'm not sure about posting the pic?

>i got that 22 buck in
>a text. it is an
>absolute toad. dont know the
>guy, not sure if he's
>a member, so i'm not
>sure about posting the pic?
>

I too am cautious about posting others bucks unless they came from a public forum. Your call though. My taxi has that buck and didn't even have the pick... or the horns.

well here it is. hopefully no feathers get ruffled. hell of a deer! the guy seems pretty happy too:)

2085part951322358771279.jpg

Man, I'd be happy to if I was able to score on a big buck like that! Congrats to the hunter.

>well here it is. hopefully no
>feathers get ruffled. hell of
>a deer! the guy seems
>pretty happy too:)
>
>
2085part951322358771279.jpg

I think I held this rack. Was it at a local construction company's warehouse in Boise?

Funny how pictures float around thats me in the picture but i wish it was my buck. Buddys wife killed it in 22 second to last day of season. As for looking happy i had about 4 whiskeys.It scoredright at 178

There is another text of a supposed unit 22 buck that is a whole different class of a buck, similar horns though

I just got a pic at work of the mystery 22 buck. DAMN... He may be related to the buck posted above, but looks like his grandpa based on the mass and forks. Also saw another 32 buck, way above 200" non-typical.

Not a bad year for some!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom