Monster mule deer antlers reunited (pic)

headbones

Here is a pic of me and a set of nice sheds found this year (May 2008). An other fellow found the right side first, I found the left antler later in the same day. He wanted the antler I found real bad. We made a deal and the antlers were reunited, the other guy getting to keep both sides. I was sad to give up the largest shed deer antler I have ever found, but I do have a set from the same buck three years ago. He gained alot of mass. These antlers score roughly 90 inches each! Thought I would share a pic showing that there are a few big ones out there evading hunters. Enjoy, Headbones

IM003583.jpg

THAT IS A SWEET SET TO GIVE UP JUSTIN. BUT YOU'LL BE REWARED SOON FOR DOING THIS NICE THING! I KNOW YOU HAVE ALOT OF MORE BONE YOU COULD POST. TO BAD JASON DIDN'T GET TO GO WITH YOU ON THAT BONE TRIP. AGAIN CONGRATS ON DOING THE NICE THING, AND LET SEE SOME MORE PICTURES FROM YOU!!!!

BUGLEMN

Swampage you are a good man for making the deal. Don't know if I could, but I don't have a kid needing braces yet. Wish I could have been there, but killing a turkey was cool to.
lets see, maybe 34 or 35" wide? HUGE!!!! inside spread at 25" or so. Easy 200" buck. Funny how little he changed in 3 years, except for the immense mass.

Now get your yard in!! and quit looking for bone!

Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

Its hard to tell from pictures, but I don't see where he lost that much mass. Awesome buck anyway............

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom