Monster PU for MonsterMuleys

kilowatt

Here is the latest in Monster Trucks being built by International that makes Navistar. It is a 14,500 pound pickup that gets 7 MPG on Diesel. It is 9 feet tall, 8 feet wide and 21-1/2 feet long. Cost: $93,000, but options can bring it to $115,000.
f6fb6ba5.jpg

WHAT THE HELL!

Probably a little tuff to move quitely through the woods in that one.

Jared
aka: DeadI

They had an article on this beast in truck trend a while back and it's a hell of a rig. Ok, so I have to ask is this your truck? By the way if it is I'm a little old but still adoptable! Did they make it with the 10 ft bed? Nice truck now you've got us dreaming I wonder what I can sell to get one of these.......Honey, where are you?

Bean Man,
Kind of wondering about your facination with the size of some of the posters limbs. That seems a little out of the ordinary to me but then to each his own. Usually people who find themselves shortchanged are always looking for that one small thread amongst men so they can feel superior in some small way. Or then it could be the other possibility, that you may have an interest in batting out of both sides of the box. Do you find yourself driving down the road singing the song about Going to San Francisco and wishing you were there?
It's a truck and an expensive one at that. Some of us appreciate what good old American ingenuity can produce on the road, on the water, in the air, in the field and on the range. Just that plain and simple.

I made the mistake of showing this to the wife! How can she possibly go grocery shopping now in something so inadaquate as her new Hummer?:) Thanks alot Brian!

Steve

Boskee,

I have a couple of tractors on the farm that could drive over that cherry of a pickup.

San Francisco? No, nothing in California interests me much but apparently you have first hand knowledge?

keep it fun, that's what I was doing.

BeanMan
Grumpy old farmer next to the Utah Border

Bean man, no experience in San Francisco. But then again, it was your post that started commenting about limb size in relation to the big truck... yet you have the big Tractor interesting... Just kidding. Have a good one!

Kick his-ass Beanman.

"Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye."

"gotta give a man a rap on the beak to get a little respect around here"

Bucky,

Given the context of the thread I don't think "tear him a new one" would be appropriate. Maybe not even "a rap on his beak".

It's raining on my beans, goes the whole summer without rain and now that they are ready to harvest it's wet.

Phaseolus dude

Bean man, hope you can get your crop out with minimal to no damage. Had some experience with rain and wheat as a kid on my grandfathers place. Hopefully the weather will clear and all will be well. Good luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom