MonsterMuley Fantasy Football League

lchcguide

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-08 AT 02:42PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-08 AT 02:23?PM (MST)

I have created a private league on yahoo for MonsterMuley members. In the league that has been created there is room for 15 teams. If more people are interested I will form another league or as many as needed. You must have a Yahoo ID and if you do not have one you will have to get one in order to participate.

I have chosen the autopick draft system because it would be a nightmare trying to get everyone on the computer at the same time for a draft and it would take a long time at the computer with this many teams.

Go to to Yahoo Fantasy Football homepage and join a custom league. You will need the league ID which is 288407 and the passowrd is bigbuck. This is what you need to join the league.

If this does not work and you want to participate send me an email with your email address and I will invite you into the league. Once that league is full I will create another league.

I will also start a pick'em league and I think we can have 50 teams in it. It is a simple game unlike the Fantasy game. You just have to pick the winners of each game through all 17 weeks of the season.

Just send me an email at [email protected] if you want in the league.

I would Love to PLAY!!!

I have always had the name RaiderHaters as my Fantasy name. So that is what I signed up under.

Sounds like fun!

OK, I'm all set. My team is the Vipers, just like my baseball teams.

Autodraft? I was hoping we'd be able to do a live draft, OH WELL....

This is a free league for bragging rights only.

If I knew that I would not be busy I would do the live draft but I never know when I will be around. I tried it last year with a public league of twenty teams and I quit half way through because it took 1 1/2 hours to get halfway.

LC, you guys were slow. I was in a ten team league last year, and we did the whole draft in under 45 minutes. Of course, everyone was instructed to figure out who they wanted up front, so that they could go quickly when the time came. I've already prioritized my guys in order, so I'm ready for the autodraft.

Ok I just signed up. I have never done the autodraft before. How does it work and when is it.

Thanks,

P.S. Look out 'cause I won my yahoo league last year!!

Piper, how's your period?

The draft will occur a few days after the league is full. when we have a a full league I will set the draft status to ready, and the draft will then occur within 24 hours. It is looking like the draft might happen this week!

You need to go into the roster area and edit your rankings for a bunch of players that you would like to draft. Yahoo has them preset right now but you may want to change the order of rank to meet your needs.

I am in. With 15 teams it might be a little harder to get the players I want. We will see what happens.

PCHA

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-08 AT 02:51PM (MST)[p]2 more spots left for the first league. I need two more teams and we will have a complete league.

I will look for someone to donate some prizes that maybe are hunting related. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Good draft for me with the exception of running back. Everything else seems to be pretty good. I will be looking for a trade so I can acquire a running back that actually gets to carry the ball.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom