MONTANA Combo help

B

Bearhunter

Ok guys Im in a predicament a good one at least. Just found out the wife is pregnant and due early November, we are very excited. Just happens to be when we had our Fort peck deer hunt planned followed by elk hunting out of Hamilton for a 15 day hunt. Obviously Im not going to be available to go anytime in November now, for good reason. So I have been searching crazyly for info on September/early october deer elk combo guided hunts that are still available. I will have a tag, Ive put in for the combo with 3 points in hand. I am a very accomplished bow hunter, so I could do either an archery hunt or rifle. I was thinking somewhere in the Bob Marshall but havent been able to settle on someone just by surfing, does anyone have any buddy they highly recommend or have used before. It will be a solo hunt and am willing to pay for a fully guided deal. I am not expecting my buddys to change the dates of our planned hunt so Im going early before the babys born. HELP PLEASE. I have good experiences with eastern Montana, Panhandle of Idaho and good old washington info, if someone needs help.

http://www.craryoutfitting.com/

One of the best, most honest and hard working men I've ever met. If nothing else, give him a call, he's lived his entire life hunting BOB. He was injured last year on a hunt, but I'm sure he'll be back in service for this fall. . .

Hey James,
Congratulations. I thought you would of cut the wife off for a few months to protect the hunting season! Just kidding. Have fun with the new baby. I have a two year old and love it. Can't wait to get him out in the field.
Shane

Thanks Shane thanks, PM me with your new email address I lost it last time. I am going to call craryoutfitting, thanks tfinalshot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom