montana hunt

patea

i bought a gen elk combo in montana because i struck out in most of the draws. it was bought as a backup plan to the draw. now that i have the tag i would like to do a archery hunt. sept is when i have the most free time. i would like to avoid a elk less hiking trip since I'm coming from louisiana. i would also like to take the grizzlies out of the equation since i usually hunt solo. is there anyone in central montana that offers trespass fee hunting or drop camps. where could i find contact info for these type hunts? thanks preston gray

Preston,

Lots of public land in central Montana. Look into the Little Belt mtns. Lots of elk. No Grizzlies to my knowledge, just black bears. Will you be bringing camping stuff?

yes i will be camping, I've never been to montana and don't know anything about the access, terrain hunting pressure, etc. I've hunted several states and had some success but this will be my first try in montana. will private land cut off all the good access?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom