Montana Rifle Company

brdhuntr

Has anyone bought one of their rifles, and have any experience with customer service. My friend ordered the 7mag. in left handed rifle in December,and still hasnt received it . He called customer service,and said they never give him a definite answer. Thanks ...

My buddy got one in .28 Nosler for Christmas. First day out it wouldn't eject the empty brass. Sent it in and it took 12 weeks to get it back. He missed using that gun on 3 hunts. Every time we called and asked about status it was the same reply "They are working on it right now so it won't take long". Fact was they didn't even start working on it until around week 10 or 11.

Looks to be a great gun but shouldn't of had to send it back to be repaired since it was a new gun. Not sure I would purchase one from them in the future. Hard to beat Browning and Remington rifles with better customer service.

Just my 2 cents.

My friend called the company yesterday,and got the same answer that they don't know when his gun will be finished, so he requested and will get a full refund. I would not buy a gun from these guys, their customer service,or lack of it is terrible,and it sounds like their rifles lack integrity!!

I'll post a positive response. I have a 28 nosler extreme x2. Between me and my buddy, that rifle has now taken 20 animals with almost boring consistency. The only thing I've done to it is get a trigger job for it. I've taken animals out to 550ish yards with it. Love that gun!

I think the gun is great until you need work done at Montana. Customer service just flat out sucks and that is 100% the truth.

Initially it was about .75moa averaged but as the barrel broke in it got better. It's a solid .5 moa rifle now. First pic is at 100 and second is 200. Both are 3 shot groups starting from a cool barrel.

69162img4159.jpg

25441img4204.jpg

Also, have had no issues with the rifle ejecting yet and I've put about 150ish rounds through it. My only complaint is some creep in the trigger but it hasn't affected it's ability to shoot animals a long way off yet! I had the trigger worked and it breaks clean but I will still likely replace it with a timney or jewel in the future.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom