montana safari

wildfin

this site seems to be the most inactive of any, every one must be to busy hunting and fishing.I leave thur. for my yearly three and a half week safari starting with a few days deer until my friend arrives than 6 days ducks and geese in alberta back to north east mont. for deer pheasant and sharp tail and then down to so mont. for elk and brown trout.for me mont. is king for a hunter, you couldnt tour the public land in three days in an f14.last year my bro and friend spent more time packing meat out than hunting,3 bucks 4 elk 120 on the duck and goose sausage I look forward to spending my money in mont. thanks

hope you have a great trip up here. Ya for some reason the montana forum here has no activity. I go to hunt talk for better montana related disscusion.

>this site seems to be the
>most inactive of any, every
>one must be to busy
>hunting and fishing.I leave thur.
>for my yearly three and
>a half week safari
>starting with a few days
>deer until my friend arrives
>than 6 days ducks and
>geese in alberta back to
>north east mont. for deer
>pheasant and sharp tail and
>then down to so mont.
>for elk and brown trout.for
>me mont. is king for
>a hunter, you couldnt tour
>the public land in three
>days in an f14.last year
>my bro and friend spent
>more time packing meat out
>than hunting,3 bucks 4 elk
>120 on the duck and
>goose sausage I look forward
>to spending my money in
>mont. thanks

I am pondering a similar journey myself..fall of 2016...two bird dogs, fly rod, shotgun and center fire rifle...any pointers or clues you could share would be appreciated...no gps coordinates just a general "try outdoors under the sky over yonder" would be inspiring..please reply via inbox if you find the time.good luck on your safari...hth

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom