Monte cristo

S

Scout54

Anyone know if you can get across ant flat to hardware or over monte to woodruff ?

Monte doesnt usually open until memorial weekend is what I have been told. Not sure how much snow is up there on ant flat.

I would assume you can make it across the ant flat road. I was up there three weeks ago amd i drove three miles coming south from the hardware. I didn't hit any snow then just a bunch of mud.

Don't be afraid to live for fear of dieing.

in 1996 monte cristo's deer herd was slaughtered by double doe tags. so, there are still no animals up that way. Even if the weather is good, ie, no snow, sr-39 usually isn't opened up until memorial day weekend. if you are wanting to get to woodruff 1-80 in evanstan is usually the best way (you probably knew that though...)

You could get across the Ant Flat raod all the way no problem last weekend. The gate was still closed for Monte Cristo.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom