Moose hit on Hwy 40 in Fort Duchesne

JACO

Anyone else see the roadkill moose on the road by the Uintah River crossing? Kind of a weird place to see moose, but that is not the first time I've seen one right there. The last one was a few years ago and it was standing in the river. I couldn't tell if it was a bull or cow, as it was kind of dark when I drove past this morning.

It's a Cow Moose!

And I expect some good meals at the Sports Bar for the next few days!

One of the 10 Biggest Bull Elk I've seen in my life got hit in the Exact same spot about 4 years ago!

I'd still like to know who clipped the Antlers off of that Bad Boy?

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Someone hits an elk or moose on the bridge every year....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Are you sure it was a moose? ;)

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Hate to hear that about a moose. Putting in my boys, wife and myself for moose and odds are way out there as it is without them getting tagged by a vehicle.

ARE SURE IT WAS A MOOSE??
KA KA KA
LMAO!

"NO IT WAS A CAMEL"!!
ROTFLAMFAO!!

>Hate to hear that about a
>moose. Putting in my boys,
>wife and myself for moose
>and odds are way out
>there as it is without
>them getting tagged by a
>vehicle.

Don't worry, its tribal land for a long long ways in any direction from where the moose was hit....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom