moose hunt

seeleymt

Cow moose hunt in unit 38. After doing some research it looks like I should be able to find a moose on my own. Never hunted in this unit before so it's all new to me. It was suggested I should try with a bow first gets kind now crowded with elk hunters during rifle think I might give this a try.MY question is this I will be hunting by myself so getting a moose out of woods if she is far far the road could be a real challenge especially if it hot. Anyone that hunted this unit that could let me know there thoughts would really be helpful for this 68 year old guy.
Thanks Brian

Cow moose hunt in unit 38. After doing some research it looks like I should be able to find a moose on my own. Never hunted in this unit before so it's all new to me. It was suggested I should try with a bow first gets kind now crowded with elk hunters during rifle think I might give this a try.MY question is this I will be hunting by myself so getting a moose out of woods if she is far far the road could be a real challenge especially if it hot. Anyone that hunted this unit that could let me know there thoughts would really be helpful for this 68 year old guy.
Thanks Brian
Yea I'd say the the father from the road the more its gonna suck. You're on to somethin

Have you tried to find anyone in the area with horses that you could hire to pack it out? When I took my daughter moose hunting in Idaho a few years ago I lined up a local guy to help haul out my daughter’s bull is she killed it down in some hell hole. Did not need him, but it was nice to know we were not limited on where we could hunt.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom