Moose in 48 and 45

coloarcher

Might be a long shot, but during my goat hunt I found a good bull moose in unit 48 and saw another good one in unit 45. If anyone out there has either of these tags, I'd be happy to point ya into the right drainages. I know these units can be tough areas to lock down moose. Let me know...

Coloarcher,

My dad is one of the lucky moose tag holders for 44/45. I would love any information that you are willing to share. PM me if you don't mind. Thanks!!

forkedhorn

Very kind of you to offer the info! Absolutely awesome!

How cool would that be if he bags one of the bulls you found?!

Cheers- Dave

That would be awesome! He?s a good guy. And I got help with my goat hunt of a life time. Figured maybe I could help someone else. Thanks!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom