Moose tag Antlerless East Canyon Davis County

Gator

Long Time Member
I got a buddy who drew this tag as a NR and he is looking for some area's to start looking, Any moose sighting, good glassing spots, any swamp,ponds that has moose sighting around them.
Sept 17th to Oct 20 is the hunt dates.

Thanks for any and all help.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Thanks, the information should help him a great deal.

If anyone has any other info to add it would be helpful to Gators buddy. I just gave some basic info on what I know.....I am sure there is more than one guy out there that can point in in a more direct direction.

I had that tag a while back like 10+ years ago, we parked at Big Mtn Pass and worked our way south down the great western trail. Almost every draw running to the west had moose in them, we picked out the easiest one for a packout and took her down. It was a 2 hr hunt no scouting lots of moose in there.

56521moose.jpg

PM sent. I know this is a bull, but there are plenty of cows in there as well

Thanks you guys are great, Thanks for helping my buddy out.

NR limited entry tag. I will ask him.

7 PT IS WHAT IT TOOK,

He took a nice dry cow, he pretty stoked about it, Thanks to everyone that Posted and pm information for him. I will try and get him to post a picture or 2.

Thanks for the info! I have 9 points as a non-res and figured I could draw. Just the steep tag price kept me out of the race this year!

bearbone, both the ogden units are also a good choice. if you draw one of them let me know and I will point you in the right direction.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom