MOR update

muleymaddness

Very Active Member
I figured all ya'll would be excited to hear:
I just called Dish and course, raised hell. I spoke with a nice young lady from Thailand, of whom I could hardly understand. She couldn't give me any info as to if they would re-acquire the channel. So I got all pissed, and asked what channels they were going to be replaced with.

Now for the exciting news!!!!!!!!

They are replacing MOR with:
1) The Q-Network (Home Shopping)
2) HSN (Home Shopping Network)
3) Spike TV
4) Shopping Network
5) Travel Channel
6) Virtuality Shopping TV

They replace MOR with 4 shopping channels.......what a trade-off!

Total BS...

Everybody call your Thailand Dish service rep.

Ed

469b8f277c8ec8ae.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-07 AT 10:22AM (MST)[p]I already have all those except the last one virtuality shopping tv. So the rest of them aren'e knew, they have been carrying them for years.

It could be based on what region you are in with what channels you are getting. I know that whatever region I'm in (Texas) - that's what we have to look forward to.
Cory

Just sent an email. Unless you want to be stuck watching whitetails and turkeys for the rest of the year on the Outdoor Channel let them know you're not happy!

I just sent DISH my $.02 worth.

Heck without the Men's channel I won't even need a satelite dish, without the satelite dish my kids won't have cartoons, without cartoons we won't even need a TV, without a TV we won't need video games. Hey, maybe this isn't such a bad thing after all! :)

Seriously, I hope they give us our MOR back!

NvrEnuf

Guys , I know it's easier said than done with contracts etc. But if at all possible and soon as possible , switch to Direct Tv....I wished I had channel 606 but 604 and 608 Versus make up for it, plus you can get the Season Ticket and NFL nETWORK IF YOU LIKE FOOTBALL...

>What is channel 604 and 608?
>

604 is MOR, and 608 is VS. They both have lots of western hunting. I love my direct tv. Watched a few hunts on MOR this morning.

Andy

>606 is only $1.99 "a la
>carte"!!awesome channel.

Sweet, I'll call today. I always see the show titles and wish I had it.

Andy

DISH NETWROK and DIRECT TV are owned by the same company they are called ECHOSTAR. if dish network cannot negotiate a contract with MOR then direct tv will also drop it. don't change anything yet. on my dish in souther arizona I get

151 "vs" the old "oln" network
153 the outdoor channel
218 "MOR" the old mens network

I have the dvr box set to tape all my favorite shows, now I lost christensen arms, and the best of the west (I love that show even since that new guy came on michael martin murphy or MMM for short- he sucks)

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

They are not the same company. Dish sucks.

Echostar owns Dish and it is traded on the nasdaq symbol dish.

The Directv Group Inc. owns Directv and it is traded on the NYSE symbol dtv.

Dump Dish. I did and could not be happier with Directv!!

they are owned by the parent company echostar !
not worth arguing with you. from dish network AND direct tv. they are seperate companies owned by the same parent company. hate dish- good for you !
Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Called DirectTV today to see about changing to their service. The sales person seemed to be from here in the states, although must have come from a state where getting a high school diploma is an option or luxury. He informed me that DirectTV is not offering MOR in new service packages. He suggested I do his job for him and call their programing office.

I want to get rid of my Dishnetwork, but apparently DirectTV is not a viable option. What other satelite services are offering MOR, Versus, etc, does anyone know?

This lack of outdoor television is fine for now, but it is really going to hurt during the winter.

Just had DirectTv hooked up yesterday, installation was free. I get more channels and pay less. Canceled DishNetwork yesterday afternoon and told the gal on the telephone it was because they don't have MOR. I went without it for a week, but now its back on 604 on Direct TV

I also talk to Direct TV and was told that they are not offering the MOR channel to any new customers at this time ! WHATS UP !

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom