More anti hunting B.S.

wileywapati

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-03-12 AT 08:21AM (MST)[p]Sad that Nat Geo would do that under threat of a few people not watching the channel. Worked well when the anti hunters said they were going to boycott McDonald's until they stopped serving Idaho potatoes because Idaho was allowing wolf hunting. Wasn't the show about surviving in Alaska. I would like to see these animal rights activists survive in Alaska without killing animals for food. These people need to grow up.

Saw your efforts to educate these folks on FB, Wiley...well done. While Nugent-style responses might be emotionally satisfying, they don't win anybody over. But I know for a fact that a respectful and intelligent response can often change minds. Sure, you didn't make any progress with the principles, but in the thousands who read what you wrote, I'm thinking you converted a few hundred, anyway.

These people aren't stupid...they're sick. They need to be handled accordingly. We need to avoid being pushed into a defensive position.

I read that after their victory here, the same folks are feeling all hairy-chested now and want to go after Yukon Men. Social media is powerful stuff. But you can damn sure bet they won't go after Swamp People. Once a program's actually aired and garnered an audience, it ain't so easy to tackle.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom