More bad news for Bush

Better print this article and keep it in your pocket, it's all you've got.

dude, YOU ARE PATHETIC!!

1. Unemployment rate at it's lowest
2. More jobs added than under Clinton
3. taxes at an all time low for the last 25 years
4. home ownership at an all time high!!!!!
5. saddam dead
6. bin laden on the run
7. perscription drugs added to medicare (which I think sucks)
8. many of my gun rights restored
9. the budget deficit set to be gone in 2 years
10. freedoms not seen in iraq for over 30 years restored
11. the stock market at an all time high even after a direct hit to our largest financial district in the world in down town NY
12. under bush, and by ted kennedys request, we saw the largest increase in the education budget in the history of the country (chew on that)
13. no child left behind is proving to be very effective.
14. extensions of unemployment benefits
15. sarbanes oxley (which you dont understand) put the largest fiscal constraint on corporate scandal in the history of the SEC (choke on that)

-----on and on I could go....YEAH.....BUSH IS A REAL DOPE!!

..................and bush would have fixed soc sec but the dems squished it (but congress gets to invest their social security in the same way bush wanted to help you)

granted, there have been problems but unemployment being low is not the only bright spot......oh one more ray of sunshine i forgot to mention ......you...that's right.....dude you are my sunshine is this dark and dreary world.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

More good news. I just purchased my carbon offsets for 50% off the regular price.

Life with Bush is good!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-07 AT 07:21PM (MST)[p]Wow, I guess 70% of the voting population must be retarded. This list has holes in it anyway. How difficult would it be to waste time making a not so good list? Not very.

NICE TRY THOUGH!!

Aspen you crack me up, talk about a loyal Bushie. if I could type faster I'd counter all of your garbage but let me take the funniest couple.

Wouldn't Bin Laden dead be better than " well he's probably not happy "

No child left behind is a joke and unfunded

The deficit MIGHT be gone in two years, the national debt is a run away.

Iraq is a disaster, freedom to die you mean?

I could go on but you don't care anyway, if we started on the things Bush has done wrong we'ld be here all night.

Bin Laden was in Clintons face and Clinton backed down like Bin Laden was a playground bully. It's better now than it was. At least we don't just watch the terrorists threaten us without doing something now.

Prove that No Child Left Behind is not Working! I dare you to find facts on that.

The national debt is a runaway!?! And the Dems just tried to tack on billions in social program pork to the military budget and you want to complain about the national debt. Like the debt wasn't going up under Clinton as well. Not once did the national debt go down under Clinton.

Iraq is a disaster? By whose standards....are you saying that the people of Iraq would have been better off today with Saddam in power. Ask the Shiites and the Kurds if they agree with your hot air. Once again....find some facts on this....i dare you.

No you'll jut come back with the same personal attacks you always do...you debate like a girl.....stop slapping and punch me with some facts.

Nice personal attack Zigga. Bring up one hole.....just one....oh, and please back it up with a fact and not another democratic personal slap on my writing skills

Aspen you can't argue with someone like you who makes up facts but you want me to get signed affidavits, I don't have time for that so just google it beleive me it's there. if you think Iraq is a success there's no point in wasting time there. give me a break we replaced Sunni domination with Shiite, that should fix everything? they still hate each other but now have the freedom to act on it, bravo. Michael Petrilli who was one of Bush's top guys on the NCLB deal says it's problably beyond repair, I don't claim to know much about teaching or kids but many educators say the NCLB program is a joke. did Clinton make an all out effort to kill Bin Laden for 6 years and fail? again you cover Bush's failures with what Clinton should have tried, get out of your time warp guy. I like to debate but you polish a turd well enough you actually believe it's a diamond, looking at the bright side is a good thing but you're like Bush's Mr. Rogers. hang in there you have enough yes men here on MM to keep that dream going, don't look outside this forum ( Rush and fox and friends are OK too ) if you want to keep that entranced grin on your face though.

Unemployment is down because people are putting their kids to work to help pay for the cost of fuel.
-Raptor

"Unemployment is down because people are putting their kids to work to help pay for the cost of fuel.
-Raptor"

Huh?

Nemont

Now anything considered GOOD NEWS is a "made up fact" according to HUNTINDUDE!

He is a sad example of a totally brainwashed Left Winger!

I'll bet hunting with DUDE is fun. I can hear him now " we are going to have to hike up there on that ridge, but I am certain we won't see anything or have any fun!" That darn BUSH!

TM

I think many forget that Clinton sent missles in trying to kill Bin Laden.
What happend next from failure to follow up and go after him was 911.
Would not be surprised if they do know where he is now but are getting intel to find out who all the players are before a huge sweep job is done.
I wonder how many who bash on Bush would be first in line to burn the flag excersising the freedom they enjoy from the blood of others?
My opinion.
Jerry
44f4e09309b4a917.jpg

Small correction if I may, the missile attack was preceded by a warning to the Pakistani Defense Minister a known Taliban/Al-Qaeda supporter three days before the attack. The Spec Ops FAQ on the ground for the visual was pretty clear in communicating that the intended recipient had left two days before the actual attack.

Over a dozen Tomahawks at a few million a piece at a no glory target.

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

Well he tried did Bush? what do we have to show for our 1/2 trillion spent on Iraq? you whine about Clinton spending a few million in an attempt to get Bin Laden. you guys are too much.

huntindude- I suppose going to Afghanistan does not count as trying? I would like you to tell a Marine or any other soldier that put his life on the line that he did not "try".....Be prepared to get a butt whipping BTW if you do.
How much did 911 cost the United States? Not to mention how many lives were lost and families destroyed?
Then you add on the cost of trying to do it the right way instead of the "safe" conservative way that got us into this mess in the first place.
huntindude- In your fairy tale land I suppose everyone hugs one another after talking to each other on things that they disagree on and only come to your conclusion of what is right in the world.
To think I served in the military to protect your right to be a pathetic backstabbing troll.
Pat yourself on the back while hiding behind your mama's skirt.
Your a complete loser in my book.
Jerry

44f4e09309b4a917.jpg

Knacksack, first off shove it. second off if you could comprehend anything you'ld see we were talking pre 9/11 attempts on Bin Laden ( "pre" means before ). when did I ever blame the military for the failure to get Bin Laden? that rest on Bush ( the president ). if you can't follow the dialog don't jump in until you understand what's going on.

huntindude-Still shiding behind the skirt ehhhh?
Before during and after reflect the situation the way it should be looked at.
However it seems many on here note that your famous for taking snapshots of parts of information and thinking it tells the whole story.
Looks like your little typing finger is still quivering from your response.
May need to get that checked.....It may just be little man syndrome.
Jerry
44f4e09309b4a917.jpg

None of that makes any sense but whatever. if you love Bush good for you he needs all the support he can get. there's only two or three places in the world I'd have to defend my lack of love for Bush and I pick this one. there's thousands of Bush Basher sites all over the world but I'm not looking for yes men like most of you are, what fun is that. I'm sure I should ignore the nonsense you guys post on here and spend more time in the hunting threads, I'll try.

No, that's OK!
Just spend your time looking for more illegle immigrants to work your farm!

Typing finger quivering

Little man syndrome,,,

Man, not since I retired have I heard about the little man syndrome...................

ROLMFAO

My point was not to start an argument, just to clerify what is very well known and has been reported on many times. They knew before they launched that Osama was not at that location. Nor was any high value target. Yet the missiles were still launched. Do a Google search on the date August 15, 1998, then see Google what Clinton was doing 5 days prior. I will let you be the judge.

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom